::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Damon!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• jerry-garcia-cake-01.jpg
    jerry-garcia-cake-01.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 30
I think it's pretty cool you get to be with your wife on your birthday.

Any chance your brother and mom will be around?

I've had "Big Yellow Taxi" going through my head the last three days.

So now I'm listening to it trying to get over it already.

I think it's pretty cool you get to be with your wife on your birthday.

Any chance your brother and mom will be around?
I have tried to call my brother for a few weeks with no response, his voicemail box is full.
My mom was MIA until she finally called me last week because she needed help with her computer.
So we'll see if they call me.
If they don't, I'll see them next month.

Okay, knitting group is done, and now I'm at lunch. There was drama this morning, which sucks the fun right out of volunteering. Too many chiefs, not enough indians.

Then I work this afternoon. Thankfully my cold is much improved....

Just took a hot shower!
And was not sweating in the bathroom afterwards!

It's the little things.

Nanilei took me to Legoland for my birthday a few years ago, and I got a Lego R2-D2 keychain that I put on my truck keys. All the paint is worn off and it only has one leg. I got out of the shower and she said "Happy Birthday!" and gave me a tiny box. Inside was a new Lego R2-D2. And a Lego BB-8.
Going to put BB-8 on Helen's keys.

Nanilei took me to Legoland for my birthday a few years ago, and I got a Lego R2-D2 keychain that I put on my truck keys. All the paint is worn off and it only has one leg. I got out of the shower and she said "Happy Birthday!" and gave me a tiny box. Inside was a new Lego R2-D2. And a Lego BB-8.

I have the C3PO.

I have Mr Crabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom