::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilauea is ERUPTING!
LAVA!
Hope Chuck does not have to evacuate.
But there is basically a river of lava at Leilani Estates right now.

I've been watching the live coverage. Seems more like a fissure of lava rather than a flow right now.

I remember a refugee telling me how they had to cook rice by putting it in a wet handkerchief over a small fire and carefully adding little amounts of water to cook it and keep the handkerchief from burning while not adding too much that the water drips and puts out the fire.

Whoa. That’s patience.

I've been watching the live coverage. Seems more like a fissure of lava rather than a flow right now.

Yeah when I first saw it, it looked like a river, and flows coming off like river deltas, and watching that lava bubble out spewing into the air like slow motion was incredible to see.

Yeah when I first saw it, it looked like a river, and flows coming off like river deltas, and watching that lava bubble out spewing into the air like slow motion was incredible to see.

The drone footage is incredible.

I watched it for quite a while. I figure that's as close as I'll ever come to seeing an actual eruption.

Saw my doc yesterday. My blood pressure was down about 30 points. Seems part of me is already retired.

My blood pressure is on the low side lately with my heart stuff going on. I was telling the doctor they may need to do something because once school ends it usually drops about 20 pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom