::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little nervous about today.

I feel a little "off" and my heart monitor has alarmed four times so far this morning. I'm emailing the rep for the company to see if she can ease my worries. This might be normal for the life vest and maybe that's whey I'm wearing it but I know it's sensing abnormal heart rhythms and that's why the alarm is sounding.

I feel a little "off" and my heart monitor has alarmed four times so far this morning. I'm emailing the rep for the company to see if she can ease my worries. This might be normal for the life vest and maybe that's whey I'm wearing it but I know it's sensing abnormal heart rhythms and that's why the alarm is sounding.

Maybe call your doc, too.

(Sorry, I may be retired but I can't turn the caring off.)

Maybe call your doc, too.

(Sorry, I may be retired but I can't turn the caring off.)

Got it. Covering all my bases. I feel like a paranoid hypochondriac but all the places I’be called so far are very supportive. I need to go home and send the data from my monitor.

Congratulations on the completion of your journey, Padre! On to the next adventure!

Got it. Covering all my bases. I feel like a paranoid hypochondriac but all the places I’be called so far are very supportive. I need to go home and send the data from my monitor.

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

First world problems: when you have your eye on a new electric guitar to play with your band, and then your car develops an issues over the weekend that will probably consume the guitar money.

Breathe, Gary. I'm hoping it's just normal stuff for the vest. Check with the pros, and try not to stress (difficult, I know)....

When will I learn not to argue with idiots? A friend on Facebook asked "why do you think school shootings are happening?", She mentioned mental illness and some guy blasted her saying in part she was no expert and it had nothing to do with mental illness, so I stepped in and said I am an expert and listed my experience. He now says he never claimed to be an expert, but says I'm wrong and am "perpetuating a myth of mental illness".

When will I learn not to argue with idiots? A friend on Facebook asked "why do you think school shootings are happening?", She mentioned mental illness and some guy blasted her saying in part she was no expert and it had nothing to do with mental illness, so I stepped in and said I am an expert and listed my experience. He now says he never claimed to be an expert, but says I'm wrong and am "perpetuating a myth of mental illness".

This is why I avoid politics on Facebook and most online forums. I love healthy debate, but online discussions are rarely debate; they are ideological arguments which are mostly about standing your ground rather than considering perspectives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom