::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I avoid politics on Facebook and most online forums. I love healthy debate, but online discussions are rarely debate; they are ideological arguments which are mostly about standing your ground rather than considering perspectives.

Totally, it gets childish real quick.

Breathe, Gary. I'm hoping it's just normal stuff for the vest. Check with the pros, and try not to stress (difficult, I know)....

Turns out I have a defective sensor on my vest. The rep is on her way to me with a new electronic harness and after diagnostics I should be good to go again.

I heard: "Mawwiage. Mawwiage is wat bwings us togeder today. Mawwiage, that bwessed awwangement, that dweam wifin a dream… "

:)

Though I do a good wedding, I'm very glad not to be in that business anymore. To many unexamined expectations. Very few couples put the church in their lives, so when their desires collide with the standards of the church they get upset. Then they react as customers, not parishioners. This isn't about sexual behavior before the marriage or even the gender specifics of the couple. It's about things like a unity candle, filming the ceremony with a drone, or how much flesh the wedding dress shows. (Of this I will say that I have had some magnificent views, and God knows what they look like, but the matrons of the church do cluck.)

Turns out I have a defective sensor on my vest. The rep is on her way to me with a new electronic harness and after diagnostics I should be good to go again.

Have her adjust the straps too. Every manzierre should be a fitted manzierre.

My professor recorded his lecture at home this week instead of in his office like he usually does. There are several ukuleles hanging on the wall behind him.

PoHoMoJo for my mom please. She is still in the hospital.
Kidney not working properly.
Knees are painful.
Mahalo.

In other news I have a gold tooth.
I almost swallowed it. Doc was testing fit, hit it with a sharp jet of air, and it fell to the back of my mouth. I had to get up and spit it out.
Sucker was heavy!

Knees are painful.
Mahalo.

Sending good wishes. So sorry Damon. I hope she’s not in pain.

Knees are painful.
Mahalo.

The best thoughts for your mom.

My Shirley has not been doing great. Hip area pain when moving about. Walking with a cane. Can't get comfortable for sleeping. Spends a lot of time sitting. When she finds a good position she wants to stay there. Believe it or not riding in the car is not to bad. Getting in and out of the car is usually the hard part.

My thoughts go out to Damon's mom and Ron's lovely bride. I hope they're both doing better, sooner rather than later....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom