::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deal with it Padre. It's really not something to give her grief about. Really, you'll survive.

It's not quite so easy. I must lead worship this morning. Digestive issues and disturbed sleep make it harder. Any other night of the week I'd roll with it.

It's not quite so easy. I must lead worship this morning. Digestive issues and disturbed sleep make it harder. Any other night of the week I'd roll with it.

Then you should have grabed something out of the fridge earlier to eat. Your a grown man, don't wait for her. I'm just saying don't waste your energy being angry about it. She already knows all this about you, right? She either decided that wasn't important or time just got away from her; it was probably the latter. Stuff happens, don't beat her up about it. Negative energy doesn't do anyone any good. Let it go.

We have our differences surrounding dinnertime, too. We just have different preferences and priorities, I guess.

The one that pi$$es me off the most? That would be when I make the entire meal, get it on the table, and call her to come and eat....

and she says "okay", and then continues on with whatever she was doing for 30 minutes or more. Really? Not a good move when someone else has fixed your dinner for you....

Sorry Padre...I know it's not my thing, it's yours. I'm just a bit reactionary to negative vibes in marriages. After 30+ years I'm still trying to break my stallion of it.

Then you should have grabed something out of the fridge earlier to eat. Your a grown man, don't wait for her. I'm just saying don't waste your energy being angry about it. She already knows all this about you, right? She either decided that wasn't important or time just got away from her; it was probably the latter. Stuff happens, don't beat her up about it. Negative energy doesn't do anyone any good. Let it go.

It's a known issue. We had a plan. She just worked through it. I'm not mad at her. I'm mad about the consequences. Saturday night is the one night I have to be sorta disciplined.

Happy mom's day to all you hos!!!!

Won a 3rd place in ciders out on LI last night!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-14-15-22-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-05-14-15-22-59.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1
There were 9 entries but still not bad. My last cider placed 3rd out of 14. This one I added Belma hops to it. Truthfully I haven't tastep it yet myself. Maybe I will tonight. I got a bottle on the fridge.

I took a Melt class this morning and I feel so much better than I have in a while. I wish I could take it on a regular basis, but my Sunday mornings are not usually free. I bought the kindle book and and videos, so I can practice at home. I bought myself a membership at the yoga studio where I took the class too. I haven't been as proactive with my selfcare as I should be. I'm going to schedule yoga and other body work classes into my weekly routine.

What a productive day!
Made breakfast, called Mom, raked the grass, removed infected leaves from the plumeria, also grabbed a stalk for someone at work who just moved and needs a new tree,
then ran the weed whacker and cleaned up the front and back yards, vacuumed, took an ice cold shower ( it is very hot out) and now chillaxing in the A/C with Nanilei.
Life is Good!
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom