::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What would your ideal collection look like?

I'm thinking a sopranino, a concert, a tenor, a tenor 8 string, a bari, a banjolele or two, and... forty sopranos.

I'm offering even odds on whether the travel insurance will pay out on our hotel room. We had a delayed flight, missed connection, and had to stay overnight in Chicago on the way home from NY.

I think I have pretty close to my ideal collection.
I just want a Kamaka koa 6-string, a Moore Bettah, a Ko'olau, and a LFdM selmer style. Will take a Hannam selmer also. That's about it.

That's not such a bad thing. Is the rest of the family of the same mindset? I almost pulled a "now I know where not to eat next time I'm in Monterey" but that just wouldn't be right - it would only be a dig and a cheap shot.

I don't think so. He's not the restaurant owner, his brother is.

Tony is actually my dad's first cousin and his favorite. He was always the really nice and thoughtful kid growing up. We're the same age. My dad really would be genuinely pissed if he saw his posts. Another cousin's daughter kicked her kid out because he came out. The poor kid was still in high school and made his way up here from San Diego. My dad's cousin, the kids grandfather, called my dad up and told him he was dead to the family. My dad chewed his ass a new one and told him he was the one who was dead to the family.

I think the most proud I've ever been of my dad. Especially because my sisters and I had no idea he felt that way about acceptance.

Made it through my root-rooter process.

Clear pipes, no stent necessary.

Follow up appointment 4/3 to debrief the procedure and figure out how to proceed with the leaky valve. The nurse was telling me they use pig heart valves as replacements. That would ruin bacon for me.

Went to the eye guy. He's actually a real doctor, practiced emergency medicine overseas. But now he's an eye guy, says it is more relaxing.

One of my classmates is an eye surgeon. He's in seminary. That's quite a change in profession...and income.

Follow up appointment 4/3 to debrief the procedure and figure out how to proceed with the leaky valve. The nurse was telling me they use pig heart valves as replacements. That would ruin bacon for me.

Yay for clear pipes!

Good news to this amateur.

Did they go in you carteriod or groin?

My heart rate was elevated when I went in so they gave me a couple benadryl and valium. I was so sleepy I barely remember seeing the doctor. I definitely don't remember the trim.

They said my wrist would be sore because that was the main catheter but my neck feels more sore to me than anything.

Yes, yay for no blockages.
Leaky valve sounds bad though.
Pumps can't work with leaky valves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom