::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bowl of noodles at Marukami is only 200 calories, 273mg sodium, and about 40g of carbs.

That's doable!!!

My goto emergency breakfast of a Sausage McMuffin just got the boot.

Calories and carbs not too bad but almost 800mg of salt per sandwich.

My lunch was 270 calories.

Breakfast and lunch together was under 1000.

Does this mean I can pig out at dinner?

No, it means you didn't eat enough for breakfast or lunch and should do a better job of balancing your calorie intake throughout the day.

No, it means you didn't eat enough for breakfast or lunch and should do a better job of balancing your calorie intake throughout the day.

breakfast I could have used a boiled egg or two.

Lunch was fine although I just took a bite of a chocolate chip cookie without thinking about it. Threw away the rest.

Hi, kids! Just checking in from sunny Florida, where today's temperature is in the mid-80s. We're having a ball, and staying very busy.

We still have no WiFi at the apartment, and the free WiFi here in the library is temperamental. It works fine long enough for me to read through four or five pages, and then quits responding. I then have to close my browser, go to Settings, turn my Kindle's WiFi off and then back on before I can continue. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I found that my phone seems to have the capacity to function as a hot spot, but it tells me it needs to be configured, and I don't know what they want for that.

I'm now almost exactly a month behind in my catch-up, but I'm having fun reading what I can, when I can. Hope all is well with everyone!

My husband gave me my birthday gift early - a polaroid zip printer. I already broke it.

I mean, not really. The app is terrible. I'm going to return it and get a sprocket instead. But I asked for a mini photo printer and he got me one! Yay! Because I hated my Christmas present. lol

My boyfriend didn't get me a Christmas gift. I'm pretty sure he regretted that move. He made up for it yesterday. I had the best Valentine's day ever.

I would have had a couple hard boiled eggs but I got to school too late to cook them.

Do you know how to roast eggs? I think they taste better than boiling. I cook a bunch at a time.

200 degree oven for six hours. Just lay them on the racks or put in muffin tins.

Do you know how to roast eggs? I think they taste better than boiling. I cook a bunch at a time.

200 degree oven for six hours. Just lay them on the racks or put in muffin tins.

I like them boiled. I just don't like them too cold. Room temp or warm.

I just read this claim that Russian bots are out there on twitter and FB fanning the flames of the gun debate by spamming pro guns points of view.

I wonder how much truth there is to a claim like this?

To New Jersey. It's my stepdaughter's baby shower. Which my daughter - and her stepmom - are attending. So I get to spend my birthday weekend with my first husband's second wife, and my second husband's first wife.

I'm not a drinker, but.... let's just say I'm leaving my options open.
oh my gosh, yeah you need some kind of drug. Sending you strength.

My state offers K-12 online school. No charge to families.

We have that here. I did it with 2 of my kids during their 7th and 8th grade year after I got pissed at the middle school. It was fine, it worked, we got thru the year.

Hi, kids! Just checking in from sunny Florida, where today's temperature is in the mid-80s. We're having a ball, and staying very busy.

We still have no WiFi at the apartment, and the free WiFi here in the library is temperamental. It works fine long enough for me to read through four or five pages, and then quits responding. I then have to close my browser, go to Settings, turn my Kindle's WiFi off and then back on before I can continue. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I found that my phone seems to have the capacity to function as a hot spot, but it tells me it needs to be configured, and I don't know what they want for that.

I'm now almost exactly a month behind in my catch-up, but I'm having fun reading what I can, when I can. Hope all is well with everyone!

Does anybody know this guy? He acts like he knows who we are.

My lunch was 270 calories.

Breakfast and lunch together was under 1000.

Does this mean I can pig out at dinner?
many small meals spread throughout the day are better at regulating your blood sugar.

many small meals spread throughout the day are better at regulating your blood sugar.

Yeah but I don't want to be eating in front of the kids when I don't allow them to eat in my class.

Teacher. I have to wait for a bell to ring so I can pee.

Yeah but I don't want to be eating in front of the kids when I don't allow them to eat in my class.

Teacher. I have to wait for a bell to ring so I can pee.

It’s easy to chew a handful of almonds between classes.

Does anybody know this guy? He acts like he knows who we are.

Ha! (maybe I should have introduced myself, first).

I got quite a bit read, but my patience for this WiFi is spent, for the moment. I'll try again another time, and pick up where I left off, which was page 5152....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom