::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe Friday report. I ran about with my BIL. We got back in the neighborhood at about eleven thirty. Stopped at the local restaurant for lunch. Just getting started and Shirley called, "We got problems". The sewer line is plugged. After investigation I had to call the pros. $295 later problem solved. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday will be less expensive.

Rafe Friday report. I ran about with my BIL. We got back in the neighborhood at about eleven thirty. Stopped at the local restaurant for lunch. Just getting started and Shirley called, "We got problems". The sewer line is plugged. After investigation I had to call the pros. $295 later problem solved. Hopefully Saturday and Sunday will be less expensive.

$300 down the toilet.

IMG_20180119_192818.jpg
IMG_20180119_192807.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can’t say much yet. Good house in a pretty good location. After 6 months of looking it’s a good value in the market. Mrs Pere is over the moon to be moving home. I’m happy to make her happy. But I have my own anxieties. Also it’s just the beginning of the negotiation. Once we get to a number the scramble begins to get the details handled long-distance.

Can’t say much yet. Good house in a pretty good location. After 6 months of looking it’s a good value in the market. Mrs Pere is over the moon to be moving home. I’m happy to make her happy. But I have my own anxieties. Also it’s just the beginning of the negotiation. Once we get to a number the scramble begins to get the details handled long-distance.

Here's to hope it all works out

Saw several rainbows today. This was probably the lowest rainbow I have ever seen, really cool because you could see buildings and trees through
the rainbow which was extra groovy!

aAMzuLJ.jpg

Two weeks of Nanilei and I at the gym together three days a week.
I am proud of us.
We were all smiles leaving the gym today.
We both feel better. I think I have lost 11 lbs since Christmas. Feels good to be back in the habit of going for myself. Feels amazing to have Nanilei with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom