::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't go to everything I want to go to. June will be here soon.

Exactly.

And I’ve got a few trips planned with the hubby I’m looking forward to.
We’re going to Yosemite later this month, up to Santa Maria (central coast) at the end of the month, and to Arizona in March.
I gots lots of stuff planned.

Ugh!!! Day 7 of this 100 Days of Knitting patterns is kicking my butt! It is a doozy! Purling 2 stitches together through the back is a real kicker plus yarn overs after a purl stitch. Ughipoo!!

On a more positive note, we are having a 2 hour early dismissal due to the threat of winter precip. I'm going to come home and make chili and chicken veggie soup and freeze most of it.

It has warmed up here. It's about 32 degrees. So now we have freezing rain. That might make things worst for a while.

It has warmed up here. It's about 32 degrees. So now we have freezing rain. That might make things worst for a while.

Yeah, that's why we are getting out 2 hours early tomorrow. Freezing precip. Might be 54 degrees by Tuesday.

Went to a farm show today. They had tons of alpaca yarn and some sort of rabbit yarn too. I forget the rabbit. It was fluffy though

Alpaca yarn is SO soft! And it isn't scratchy like wool. Never had the chance to see angora up close and personal. Bet it's soft, too.

Morning all. Frosty here but yesterday was beautiful

Attachments

• PicsArt_01-08-07.53.21.jpg
    PicsArt_01-08-07.53.21.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 11
My dad had a Rolls for a while,
quite comfy.
We also had a good family friend who was a chauffeur.
He had a super-rich client who owned a 1921 Rolls-Royce limosine. That thing was HUGE.
I mean it seemed like the size of a school bus.
The rear area was quite spacious, like a salon on wheels, all burgundy leather and burlwood, picnic tables, it was amazing. I went with him to deliver / retrieve the car from service a few times.
I have not been in a new Rolls though, like a Phantom.

The new Rollses are big ugly boxes. Yuk

Ukin' with the oldies today. Did I mention I'm leading now? Leader's husband got sick.

Black ice on the roads. Freezing rain overnight. But my nose has finally stopped running, so there's that.

Also Sarah lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom