::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafe Report:

Friday: Nothing. Glorious nothingness! (although I might take in my school's basketball game)

Sat: Basketball game in one league and then rush to practice for the other.

Sun: Basketball game in the afternoon and then a clinic in the evening.

Pretty much going to be the same until March. But then leagues end and his tournament team starts up.

Good morning, one and all! I'm still here, alive and quite well, but fighting wonky WiFi. I'm now over 100 pages behind, as it's very hard to load pages, at the moment....

Well, good. I was wondering where you were!

Hm . . .

Friday - make chili and freeze. Make potato salad, deviled eggs and baked beans. Move furniture. Take stuff to Goodwill. (All of this is contingent upon Bella letting me get up. She's curled up in my lap. :love: )

Saturday: More purging and cleaning. Knitting.

Sunday: church. Knitting, etc.

My kids like Mike Love.

I always play music when they're cooking. A bunch of them asked who I was playing today.

Rafe Report:

Friday: Nothing. Glorious nothingness! (although I might take in my school's basketball game)

Sat: Basketball game in one league and then rush to practice for the other.

Sun: Basketball game in the afternoon and then a clinic in the evening.

Pretty much going to be the same until March. But then leagues end and his tournament team starts up.

Okay, my Rafe report:

Tonight - Sheryl and Emma leave for the beach. Annual women's retreat with my BIL's church. This is the first year Emma is old enough to attend - she's excited. Annie, Ben, Kodi, and I will be on our own...

Tomorrow - I have to figure this out. If it was after Feb 28 I'd drag Ben and Annie to Portland Saturday Market (which is lots of fun). Or just Annie if Ben refused. Maybe we'll do a movie if there's something decent out there to see. Lots of play time with Kodi too, of course.

Sunday - Church. Annie sings in the kids' choir, so she and I go early. I'm guessing Ben will probably drive himself there so he doesn't have to go early. After church Sheryl and Emma will get home and there will be much rejoicing.

Just listened to some of the horrible, horrible testimonies against Larry Nassar.

They should go after the USOC people that were complicit in putting that POS in charge.

Every. One. Of. Them.

Their stature and money shouldn't preclude them from knowingly placing a predator in that position.

Well, I have been a lazy slacker today. Bella got up and went somewhere else, but I didn't. I've wasted the whole blasted day!

I guess the day isn't over yet . . . I'm going to try to get up and do something productive.

Rafe Report:
Tonight: C A N O E H U T!!!!!
Tomorrow: hopefully beach
Sunday: hopefully more beach

Oh, and some grocery shopping sprinkled in there.
Maybe rake leaves and run the trimmer too.

Wow. Listening to those testimonies today really upset me.

I'm still mad.

They knew.

Soooo mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom