::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
so my bank cancelled my car payment and they can't explain how it happened.

They said I did it.

Why would I cancel a payment that I've been consistently making since I bought the car? And I had plenty of funds in the account so it's not like I needed to cancel a payment.

They don't seem too concerned about finding out how or why this happened either. I'm so pissed I might go through the hassle of switching banks.

I get it?????

Asian kids help the white kids.

I'm pretty sure I said this last year when we were making pot stickers.

so my bank cancelled my car payment and they can't explain how it happened.

They said I did it.

Why would I cancel a payment that I've been consistently making since I bought the car? And I had plenty of funds in the account so it's not like I needed to cancel a payment.

They don't seem too concerned about finding out how or why this happened either. I'm so pissed I might go through the hassle of switching banks.
I’ve had to do that twice this year. What a hassle.

Hey you peeps that gave up added sugar.

Is that pretty much just giving up anything white?

And sweets of course. So processed foods and sweets?
Not all things white have added sugar.

I’ve had to do that twice this year. What a hassle.

Twice?!

I usually ignore the mail from my lender because I figured electronic deposit, what could go wrong?!

I just happened to open a letter on Friday because it was the second one I got that month. I had until tomorrow to make payment otherwise it would effect my credit score.

Stupid bank!!!

If it's happened to you too it must be more frequent than they let on. Guess I'll be more diligent about checking from now on.

but most things white have been processed no?

plus starch like rice and potatoes

Yes. Anything with white flour, white sugar, or hydrogenated I avoid. I will eat a potato or once in a while white rice.

When I want to cheat, I try to keep the serving small like with cake or pie.

I just made summer rolls. One of my favorite things to order in a Vietnamese restaurant. They are amazingly simple, healthy and good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom