::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we changed banks twice twice this year. Our bank of 25 years closed the location near us. We moved to a credit union. It moved 6 months later. Meow we are at Chase because it’s close.

Yes. Anything with white flour, white sugar, or hydrogenated I avoid. I will eat a potato or once in a while white rice.

When I want to cheat, I try to keep the serving small like with cake or pie.

I just made summer rolls. One of my favorite things to order in a Vietnamese restaurant. They are amazingly simple, healthy and good.

Sally likes pie???

I got some dishes to do really don't want to. I installed my floating shelf next to my bed. I was tired of sleeping with phone under my pillow so I made a small 15 by 8 inch floating shelf. I used some of those expanding things to tie it into the wall. Looks solid for some lightweight stuff. I wouldn't sit on it as I couldn't tie into any studs.

I'm watching Rogue One - A Star Wars story and getting ready to grill a steak for dinner.
It was raining earlier so I boiled some boneless skinless chicken breast to shred for tacos if need be, but it looks like I can pop that in the fridge to use tomorrow now.
Bonus!

I'm watching Rogue One - A Star Wars story and getting ready to grill a steak for dinner.
It was raining earlier so I boiled some boneless skinless chicken breast to shred for tacos if need be, but it looks like I can pop that in the fridge to use tomorrow now.
Bonus!

I really liked that story. Especially IP man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom