::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or this

View attachment 107451

attachment.php

Han is totally leaning AWAY from the IPA. As long as it's not an Imperial IPA I guess he'll survive.

Yeah, thanks. I turned 21 in 1988. I know because it was stamped in big red letters on my ID for years...

I "lost" my license on the day I turned 21. so I "had to" go to the DMV to get a replacement. That happened to not have the words "Minor until 8/26/1989" printed on it.

The 80's was high school and college for me, so mostly fond memories. My folks were doing well financially, we traveled and generally had a pretty great time.
What I find funny is how, as a nerd like myself, we thought we were so technologically advanced, what with our cellular telephones and personal computers, but the tech was actually pretty laughable.
It was neat to see stuff like the Voyager images, the shuttle and ISS, and the Berlin Wall come down.

I'm so old my first Drivers License was in black & white.

When I was 19 I grew a full beard.
I went over to my mom's place and she showed me my father's driver's licence that expired in 1962. The photo was EXACTLY how I looked, same haircut, beard, it was uncanny.

I like how I get my weather information in the morning by looking at my post signature.
I see some color on the map, gonna be wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom