::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went and got put back together yesterday.

My Hispanic woo-woo Oriental medicine man says next time I fall, I call him and get my butt in there instead of waiting 2 months.

I went and got put back together yesterday.

My Hispanic woo-woo Oriental medicine man says next time I fall, I call him and get my butt in there instead of waiting 2 months.

Sounds good. Happy strumming.

My $1 Reverb tuner is dying.

It refuses to move the needle. Changed the batteries, worked, doing the same thing 2-3 days later.

In ukulele news . . .

Kyle and I have finally scheduled a lesson.

Now I need to find my ukulele before Thursday.

I figured out this morning that the fact that I have an exceedingly high pain tolerance scares the crap out of me. I'm worried I'll injure myself and not even notice.

Hold on tight Jon. You might end up in OZ?

At least he could visit Tim?

I saw that yesterday Bermuda was taking a direct hit from one of the hurricanes. We haven't heard from Mike in awhile.

They're fine but last I saw were without power.

I figured out this morning that the fact that I have an exceedingly high pain tolerance scares the crap out of me. I'm worried I'll injure myself and not even notice.

You just have to figure out where you have to draw the line. For instance, if something is annoyingly painful to me and preventing me from doing stuff I know I need to go to the ER. If something is bothering me I should probably make a doctor's appointment.

Happy Birthday Rich!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Rich.jpg
    Rich.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom