::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have gyms but most of the time PE is held outside in the schools around me. I can remember sitting in the gym on rainy days or playing indoor volleyball or dodgeball. The pools are outside at my city's school except for the old gym at my junior high that is meow owned by the city.

My dumbass high school in California had us do swimming in December. It was an outdoor pool, temps in the 50s and usually raining. Students had to get wet anyway, but why did the teachers want to stand outside in the rain?

How do you spend an afternoon in NYC on Times Square? If you're RL Kid you refuse to do anything but sit in the hotel room and play Bejeweled and watch NCIS reruns.

At least Mrs Pere got to make a dash to one of her targeted chocolatiers.

How do you spend an afternoon in NYC on Times Square? If you're RL Kid you refuse to do anything but sit in the hotel room and play Bejeweled and watch NCIS reruns.

It was a nice day too. Trian ride tomorrow

Sometimes you just need some downtime. First time we took Chris there he did the same thing. I could never do it, but I get it.

So my little one has mrsa....wtf is that even and how do you get it???

She is on some heavy antibodies to treat it...she threw up this am after the first one....kept her home today to monitor her. She seems fine now but just want to make sure she is good before going back to school

So my little one has mrsa....wtf is that even and how do you get it???

She is on some heavy antibodies to treat it...she threw up this am after the first one....kept her home today to monitor her. She seems fine now but just want to make sure she is good before going back to school

That craps dangerous. It's a staph infection, crazy resistant to most antibiotics. I'd keep her home for days and really watch your other girls for signs. You don't want to pass that crap on to another family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom