Page 6014 of 6026 FirstFirst ... 50145514591459646004601260136014601560166024 ... LastLast
Results 60,131 to 60,140 of 60253

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

  1. #60131
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Speaking of Tammy. I don't even see her on FB anymore. Has anyone heard from her lately?
    I think I saw her on FB a couple of weeks ago.
    Dig Infinity!

  2. #60132
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Twin Cities, MN
    Posts
    29,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    I think I saw her on FB a couple of weeks ago.
    She posted yesterday. Or I saw it yesterday. She and Jonah are going to UWC.

  3. #60133
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    40,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    She posted yesterday. Or I saw it yesterday. She and Jonah are going to UWC.
    I think because we never respond to each other's posts, she dropped off my feed. I just dropped by her page to say howdy.
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  4. #60134
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    40,532

    Default

    So I've been explaining the WCD (Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator) to the students today.

    "Are we supposed to call 911 if it happens in class?"

    "Is the woman's vest built into a bra? You can't really wear a bra over that."

    "You're kind of like Tony Stark when he's a hostage in that cave."

    "So, you're basically going to die, come back to life, and we're not supposed to call 911?"

    "Are you sure we don't call 911?!"
    Last edited by gyosh; 05-17-2018 at 10:02 AM.
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  5. #60135
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    40,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    So I've been explaining the WCD (Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator) to the students today.

    "Are we supposed to call 911 if it happens in class?"

    "Is the woman's vest built into a bra? You can't really wear a bra over that."

    "You're kind of like Tony Stark when he's a hostage in that cave."

    "So, you're basically going to die, come back to life, and we're not supposed to call 911?"

    "Are you sure we don't call 911?!"
    I find it pretty hard to believe you don't call 911 either but the life vest people said to just call my doctor and see if they want me to come in or not and then to call them so they can replenish the gel packs on the vest.
    9:23448

    Passionately Untalented

    Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

    Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

  6. #60136
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I find it pretty hard to believe you don't call 911 either but the life vest people said to just call my doctor and see if they want me to come in or not and then to call them so they can replenish the gel packs on the vest.
    What the hell, it's not their life. The sooner they get the vest back the sooner they can rent it out to someone else.
    Dig Infinity!

  7. #60137
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    near Rochester, NY
    Posts
    50,212

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    So I've been explaining the WCD (Wearable Cardioverter Defibrillator) to the students today.

    "Are we supposed to call 911 if it happens in class?"

    "Is the woman's vest built into a bra? You can't really wear a bra over that."

    "You're kind of like Tony Stark when he's a hostage in that cave."

    "So, you're basically going to die, come back to life, and we're not supposed to call 911?"

    "Are you sure we don't call 911?!"
    I'm surprised they didn't ask if you could charge your cell phone with it....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

    Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

    "And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

    "Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog


    5:2576

  8. #60138
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    PA...just north of Philly
    Posts
    32,687

    Default

    Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!


    "And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

  9. #60139
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I'm surprised they didn't ask if you could charge your cell phone with it....
    Hahaha! Good one.
    Dig Infinity!

  10. #60140
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansastan
    Posts
    13,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Got summer seasonal allergy tested yesterday. Yup gave the doc a Woody with her results. He was so excited and called her his summer project. We start shots in 2 weeks for the next 6-8 months. Then we get to do Oral Imunno therapy. Yup. She gets peanuts. Eventually she will be able to eat 10. He is only one of a few that do this. People travel from DC to see him once a week. Crazy. Good part. Insurance will cover it all!!!!!
    Yay! That's an answer to prayer.
    Dig Infinity!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

  1. Sister Lynn

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •