::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling the kids would crush it...however Summer suggested some strawberries and whipped cream for dessert which we never have. But at least it wasnt the frozen ice cream....

Frozen Dixie cups? I didn’t know why you were worried about cups? You didn’t say ice cream.

Frozen Dixie cups? I didn’t know why you were worried about cups? You didn’t say ice cream.

Dixie cups are also a reference to ice cream served in those little cardboard containers that come with the wooden spoons. Like a "malted" at a ball game.

I'm 95% sure I can make it to the Jam now.

(after I gave up a parking pass; so upset at that)

Dixie cups are also a reference to ice cream served in those little cardboard containers that come with the wooden spoons. Like a "malted" at a ball game.

Oh man, now I want one of those. I can even taste the wooden spoon if I think about it hard enough.

In other news, it's been raining all morning and I couldn't be happier about it.

I've seen obese teenagers using the scooters for disabled people at supermarkets, that really made me a combination of angry and sad.

I'm a very big boy. Easily qualify for obese (sadly) and when I've traveled to certain parts of the country I've felt svelte compared to most people around me.

Oh man, now I want one of those. I can even taste the wooden spoon if I think about it hard enough.

In other news, it's been raining all morning and I couldn't be happier about it.

I was going to ask about your well.

What do you have to do when your well runs dry? That's not your only source for water is it?

Sad night, soccer season is over. They lost in Sectionals tonight to a team they should have beaten. The worst part is they lost 2-1 and one of the opposing teams goals was a mistake by one of our players who seemed like he was kicking it to our goalie, but the goalie missed it. The poor kid feels terrible.

Oh man. How'd the team treat that kid? Well, I hope?

I was going to ask about your well.

What do you have to do when your well runs dry? That's not your only source for water is it?

It is, we are filling three 10 gallon containers from the shop and bringing them home everyday for bucket showers, dishes and cooking. It is a royal PITA. We also collect rainwater, but that has been all used up until today. Currently looking at having county water run to the house, but it's going to be several thousand dollars as we live about a half mile back from the road.

I'm a fan of BBT. Sheldon occasionally says something about a tone being some exact note of the scale. Every time I have played the note he calls it's been right. I don't know why this is written into the script but I thought it was interesting that it is accurate. I don't know if it comes from the actor or is created in the writing of the script.

Just a trivial thought for the day.

Another show that I SHOULD watch and that I KNOW I would really enjoy...but I don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom