::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have missed a treat. How very sad. Mike is right about the spoons. Hilarious. I'd forgotten about that.

Oh we have them here, wooden spoons and everything, but they’re called ice cream cups.

Last edited:
Oh we have them here, wooden spoons and everything, but their called ice cream cups.

I think that must just be a weird California thing. They were Dixie cups up here. In the Pacific Northwest we are capable of understanding language by its context; we would never misunderstand someone talking about bathroom Dixie cups and ice cream Dixie cups.

I think that must just be a weird California thing. They were Dixie cups up here. In the Pacific Northwest we are capable of understanding language by its context; we would never misunderstand someone talking about bathroom Dixie cups and ice cream Dixie cups.

Then why are they called the same thing?

When Kenvin posted, “I saw Dixie cups in the freezer” I thought his MIL was losing it.

Another show that I SHOULD watch and that I KNOW I would really enjoy...but I don't.

I just realized that Nanilei is the TV watcher. I think I have watched maybe two hours of TV since Sunday. I know we easily watch more than that a day when we are home together.

Umm Dixie cups. Really they are not so good. I prefer Mariano's Italian ices

There's a place around here called Rita's Italian ice. They blend a small scoop of ice custard in their shave ice and it is AMAZING.

They have sugar free custard and sugar free Italian ice so I don't have to sit and watch James and Mika eat.

Also because:
1. I am re-reading "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?"
2. Learning a song for the Seasons.
3. Making all my meals
4. Spending over an hour video calling Nanilei each night.

There's a place around here called Rita's Italian ice. They blend a small scoop of ice custard in their shave ice and it is AMAZING.

They have sugar free custard and sugar free Italian ice so I don't have to sit and watch James and Mika eat.

Those are huge here. Especially in pa. There's three that's about 5 miles from me in all directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom