::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a good cry last night.
She is trying to be strong for her mom, but she is really scared. Mom has so many rubes and machines going on it is frightening. The balloon pump seems to be helping,
but it also effectively immobilizes her so she is miserable. She cannot bend her leg, or turn on her side, just can't move really.
So Nani is like this is only DAY 3 and she is going to be there six weeks!?!??! It is tough. She just let it all out last night, she is worried about providing adequate care when mom gets released, IF she even makes it. Just sad and stressful.
So she gets to cry with me but we both just wish we could be together.

Phew, my 3br house is still less than Oakland. And I would so much rather live in Ewa Beach than Oakland!

Say what you will about Oakland. We liked it there. I was proud to say i lived in Oakland. You could always tell who was from oakland because they'd never say Oakland. They'd always say they lived in the East Bay. Otherwise people would say they were from whatever city they lived in.

I gotta eat something. Just realized I haven't eaten yet today.

Getting everything set up takes time. :wtf:

The realtor did refer us to a company that we will be given some better rates then the electric or gas company provide. Right now the electric is .40 cheaper and locked in for 3 months which is good to hold us thru part of winter. Then the gas is about .10 cheaper I think so trying to save money where I can.

Those are huge here. Especially in pa. There's three that's about 5 miles from me in all directions

I was wondering if it was franchised.

Shave ice never quite catches on around here. Places open then close. At least the places that only sell shave ice close down.

I was wondering if it was franchised.

Shave ice never quite catches on around here. Places open then close. At least the places that only sell shave ice close down.

Here was a shave ice in the 90s on the boardwalk. I used to go almost daily. Granted the girl who worked was hot and I tried to pick her up daily till she went out then told me she had a boyfriend.

We had a good cry last night.
She is trying to be strong for her mom, but she is really scared. Mom has so many rubes and machines going on it is frightening. The balloon pump seems to be helping,
but it also effectively immobilizes her so she is miserable. She cannot bend her leg, or turn on her side, just can't move really.
So Nani is like this is only DAY 3 and she is going to be there six weeks!?!??! It is tough. She just let it all out last night, she is worried about providing adequate care when mom gets released, IF she even makes it. Just sad and stressful.
So she gets to cry with me but we both just wish we could be together.

Tell her to lightly stroke her moms legs and arms....ask the doc first of course. That will help her body not feel so achy. If the doc says light massage is okay I’d be happy to stop by to aid in comforting her. Seriously Damon, I’m here if you need me.

Here was a shave ice in the 90s on the boardwalk. I used to go almost daily. Granted the girl who worked was hot and I tried to pick her up daily till she went out then told me she had a boyfriend.

I could have saved so much money on ices. But they were good. I loved a watermelon and cherry mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom