::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched a YouTube of a beekeeper clearing a yellow jacket nest out from under someone's house. He kept saying, "I'm a beekeeper. What the hell am I doing here? I'm a BEEkeeper!"

He said he had 150 stings by the time he was done (he was wearing a bee suit), was really sick for 24 hours, and that in the future he'd just stick to honeybees, because yellow jackets were a totally different thing.

How big was the nest?!

Paul has a t-shirt with that expression on it. It wasn’t as big a hit as we thought it might be at a church committee meeting he went to.

Looking busy is the whole key. By being all nosey grindstone he can't catch your eye. Make eye contact and you're done for.

Been working on the budget this evening. Hubby changed jobs twice since the beginning of the year, and the first one didn't pay enough to make ends meet.

My new talent? Lying through my teeth when my mother asks if we still have money they gave us at Christmas that was ear-marked for something specific. COBRA ate it.

I just watched a YouTube of a beekeeper clearing a yellow jacket nest out from under someone's house. He kept saying, "I'm a beekeeper. What the hell am I doing here? I'm a BEEkeeper!"

He said he had 150 stings by the time he was done (he was wearing a bee suit), was really sick for 24 hours, and that in the future he'd just stick to honeybees, because yellow jackets were a totally different thing.

You can make some decent money taking away hornet nests and such, but you've got to know what you are doing. Ground wasps and stuff under houses and such, nope. Either way it all should be done at night.

Paul has a t-shirt with that expression on it. It wasn’t as big a hit as we thought it might be at a church committee meeting he went to.

I prefer, “Jesus is coming and boy is she pissed.”

Well just spent $228 at Costco.
We did buy whiskey, but still.
There are only two of us.
This is a new record high for us.
It also comes after stopping into Cheesecake Factory to split a $6.99 happy hour burger.
Total of our check? $67
Yes, we bought a gift card and had a couple beers, but that's not the point.
The point is we just popped in for an inexpensive happy hour cheeseburger and got stuff at Costco and I am $300 lighter. How did that just happen?

Well just spent $228 at Costco.
We did buy whiskey, but still.
There are only two of us.
This is a new record high for us.
It also comes after stopping into Cheesecake Factory to split a $6.99 happy hour burger.
Total of our check? $67
Yes, we bought a gift card and had a couple beers, but that's not the point.
The point is we just popped in for an inexpensive happy hour cheeseburger and got stuff at Costco and I am $300 lighter. How did that just happen?

Happens. All. The. Time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom