::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has warmed up and most all of the snow has melted.
Right now I hear thunder.

To quote Forrest: "Indiana weather is like a box of chocolates..."

Continuing with that train of thought, I've bee asked " What's the weather like the first weekend of June for UWC?".
I say, "Well... I don't think it will snow?".

Pretty good thunder storm through here last night Rob. Expecting snow this evening. I'm good with all of it as long as the arctic air stays north of here.

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Rob!!

Attachments

• happy-10.jpg
    happy-10.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 20
Ok gonna head in to see what's up inside. I am sure I will come back out when I get a call. Trying to figure out our electric and gas deals

Ok gonna head in to see what's up inside. I am sure I will come back out when I get a call. Trying to figure out our electric and gas deals

Still not sure about pellet stove although they sound nice pellet delivery seems like a crazy thing. I think it would be 264 for a ton of pellets.

Still not sure about pellet stove although they sound nice pellet delivery seems like a crazy thing. I think it would be 264 for a ton of pellets.

They are making those illegal out here. Too much air pollution. We have "spare the air" days all the time where you can't use your fireplace or pellet stoves etc.

Thanks for the condolences guys, she had a great long life, 95. The past 8 months she had several strokes and was suffering so it was somewhat of a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom