::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Stephen, if you search the thread a few years back there was an extensive comparison on portable amps. I think RicDoug did a lot of research and posted there. You could probably reach out to him directly and he could cut and paste you some information.

"Reach Out" is number three in the book of forbidden words and phrases. It should be number one.

Feeling old today :eek:ld:
First of all, I am tired. Did not get a lot of sleep last night. It hits me harder now than I remember when I was younger.
Second, they just introduced a new tech they hired. He looks 12. OK, maybe 17. But for sure like he is in high school. Barely a sophomore.
Third, lunch chatter today. Were talking about Blade Runner. Only four people in the room were ALIVE when the original move came out, much less went to see it when it came out.
I think only ONE other person was alive when the novel was published (1968).

We were doing "getting to know you" type things in my class this afternoon. Prof. had us line up by age. I was 4th oldest - including being older than the professor (by 2 months). At my old school I was 2nd youngest in most things...this was a bit of a surprise.

Hey Stephen, if you search the thread a few years back there was an extensive comparison on portable amps. I think RicDoug did a lot of research and posted there. You could probably reach out to him directly and he could cut and paste you some information.

Ric Doug’s research was mostly about battery powered amps.

Went out to eat after my fun day, came home and crashed for many hours. Still so tired. Hope I bounce back tomorrow, I’ve got to work in the school and then I have two massages tomorrow night. Right now I have zero energy.

I’m glad you found a job that will work with your schedule with your kids.

Hey Jerry!!! Just got home and got to watch the video. Wow!!! Thank you so much for taping that.

Did you people watch it? 7 minutes you will not waste.

The smoke from the fires is unbelievable. The whole Bay Area is covered in a layer of brown smoke. Just saw a picture from Santa Rosa. How devastating.

Hey Jerry!!! Just got home and got to watch the video. Wow!!! Thank you so much for taping that.

Did you people watch it? 7 minutes you will not waste.

Glad you made it home safe. I'll upload the other songs to YouTube and get them here eventually. I knew you wanted to see Europa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom