::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.

Absolutely fake. If the IRS were to ever contact you, they would send a certified letter to establish a paper trail.

Absolutely fake. If the IRS were to ever contact you, they would send a certified letter to establish a paper trail.

That's exactly what I thought too. I figure they put out these calls to hundreds of people and if they only get a few return nibbles then the scam has been successful.

Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.

That is a scam. I seen it on the news. I think they said the IRS will never call you.

Unless IR$ is after all my tens of dollars. (Smiley face)

There are emojis in the window you type your reply in. The row of buttons like font and size etc.

You can also just type :). ( Colon Bracket, or what ever you call it, the mouth.)Just like old times.

Last edited:
I was a DJ on my college radio station when Bad came out. I have never been an MJ fan - just never cared for his music. I spun up the song "Bad" on the air (on vinyl, of course!) and halfway through the song I dragged the needle across the platter and said, "Yep, Michael, you sure are." Station manager wasn't real happy about me doing that to the needle...but he couldn't have cared less about the album.

I never understood the MJ fever. I never caught it.

The IRS doesn't call people.

Today is a glorious, luxurious day off. I slept in a bit and took a long shower and got all prettied up. Once I change over the laundry I'm going to go buy some makeup and just be a little self indulgent. Flowers were delivered today, looks like lilies of some kind. They should open up in a few days.

I'm off work until Friday. I'm soaking up puppy snuggles.

I could be doing art work or cleaning up booth clutter....but I'm stuck in the couch with a sleeping puppy. She makes cute little noises and she smells so good.

Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.

I'm sorry Stephen. That is hard stuff. The church that I was a charter member of closed its doors for good last month. We'd had a falling out and our family left a couple years ago, but it's still sad when they fall apart.

Been trying for 2 days to figure out who "Steve and Ana" were, I got a birthday card from them postmarked from Indy. The wife finally figured out it is our IRA guy. It was driving me insane.

I have cousins in the Monterey area that are DiGirolamos. Long time Monterey family that own many restaurants, fishing boats and tourist shops.

We ate at an Italian restaurant in Monterey that had been profiled on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I can't remember the name - the names of the one you gave us last week wasn't familiar, though...

Don't even bother having the tax person look into it. It's totally bogus. They're trying to scare you into falling for their scam. Report it to the FCC if anything. IRS would probably say, "yep, it's a scam. Don't fall for it." Most of these calls originate from out of the country so they're immune to US law anyway...

We ate at an Italian restaurant in Monterey that had been profiled on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I can't remember the name - the names of the one you gave us last week wasn't familiar, though...

Monterey Fish House is my cousin's place. I think the Fishwife was also featured on DDD before.

David's brother, my other cousin, owns Alvarado St. Fish and Steak, their cousin owns Phil's Seafood in Half Moon Bay and I think another of their cousins owns DiGirolamo's on the wharf.

Monterey Fish House is my cousin's place. I think the Fishwife was also featured on DDD before.

David's brother, my other cousin, owns Alvarado St. Fish and Steak, their cousin owns Phil's Seafood in Half Moon Bay and I think another of their cousins owns DiGirolamo's on the wharf.

Google says: Cannery Row Brewing Company and Rosine's Restaurant. Fishwife is in Pacific Grove.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom