Page 4261 of 4814 FirstFirst ... 32613761416142114251425942604261426242634271431143614761 ... LastLast
Results 42,601 to 42,610 of 48134

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I just had a, I don't know what...
    I took a wheat tortilla (maybe 10"), cooked one egg (A pinch of salt and Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime) put it in there some cheese (Pepper Jack) a little louisiana hot sauce, then grabbed a hand full of salad from our bowl (our salads are full of vegetables) and a little Thousand Island dressing (Maybe a teaspoon?).

And that was lunch.
    Sounds good to me....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    My husband salts cantaloupe because his dad did. I put cottage cheese in the middle of a half cantaloupe because my dad did.
    We both think each otherís dads are weird.
    Now that you mention it, we salted cantaloupe when we were kids, because our folks did.

Elaine likes cottage cheese and baked beans together in one bowl, one on one side, one on the other....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Just heard triple bypass is now underway.
    Fingers crossed....

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Post-surgery update from.Nanilei:

Just talked to dr. He said they did a quadruple bypass 1 on one side 2 on the other and one on the back. They reshaped her heart like a football and itís beating twice as good. He said maybe she can get off ventilator later today. And lungs look good
    That all sounds promising! Isn't it amazing what they can do, now?

Quote Originally Posted by tigersister View Post
    Yay, it sounds like it went well. Recovery is going to be a bitch. Mojo and prayers it goes quickly.
    This is the main reason Nani is there.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Wow I wish I were not embarrassed to post photos of my garage!

Nice work Don!
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

That all sounds promising! Isn't it amazing what they can do, now?
    It really is!
    Mahalo for all the well wishes!
    Compass Rose 5 string

I just participated in the Men's March Against Violence.
    There were quite a few folks, it is to raise awareness of domestic violence.
    Now, LUNCH!
    Compass Rose 5 string

It looks great, Don. Nice job!
    ~Soo
    Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Thread Information