::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now after realizing they need a roof. Sellers want the washer dryer and window as units.....listing says included 3 units and washer dryer. I think they are upset since our offer was 9 k lower. Now another 7 k could happen and the radon test hasn't been completed yet. Starting to feel this is not gonna happen. And we need house signed by Aug 1!!!! July 22 is better but doubt that now.

No way! Those things are in the listing and part if the deal!

One of my favourite moments yesterday was at the Kamaka tent. I picked up a six string and started playing, and a local girl picked up the 8 string and joined me. I started singing Aloha Wau I'a 'Oe and she joined me. After that we sang He Aloha No O Waianae.
Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, and Shawn Yacavone were all there and watching. It felt really good, I got some positive reinforcement. I also think there may be some video, I just have to find it. I heard someone say in my ear "you are being filmed, is that ok?" And I nodded so I don't know if it was local TV or something.
Last year I was on Japanese TV hahaha.

Well, I guess that means we can all start name dropping like Gary!

Thanks for the PoHoMoJo, y'all and the "orders" to get outside, Mike.

I was able to get a couple of my errands done and even bought some groceries and made a Spring Pea Salad. Yum!

If we could bottle that PoHoMoJo, we'd all be rich. That stuff is powerful!

Well, I guess that means we can all start name dropping like Gary!

The people Gary and I both hung out with yesterday - Quite a long list.
My list is something like this:
Kimo Hussey
Kalei Gamiao (and his dad)
Corey Fujimoto
Bryan Tolentino
Chuck Moore
Andrew Kitakis
Len (Hawaii 5-0)
Rick Greenwald (Greenie 44)
Uncle Rod Higuchi
Roy Sakuma (I went and said Hi and thanked him for all he does and said I had a really good time, as I do every year)
We saw Karly G and Willie K and Kamakakehau Fernandez
Also saw Chris Kamaka and some of the Elder Kamakas as well.
Ohta-San and Herb Ohta, Jr.
Shawn Yacavone
Aaron Cromwell

Oh, and Sally, I went to look for, and found, Kona Don. We had a lovely chat. He is in Kauai for 6 months, and flew over for the festival. He said he has been there for 3 months, he has three to go, and he does not want to go home. I told him I know EXACTLY how he feels. I have a feeling they will be moving within a year.

I so fake hate you.

JNvfbeO.jpg

Last edited:
So got an estimate for roof. They figure 5k. I said let's get it so it's 5500 sellers assist and they can have dryer and ax units. We got one super powered ac so just need another or save for central air.

It was Len's first time there. We were comparing notes. Notice Mika actually has two bowls on her plate.

Not sure what they're eating, but I want some!

Udon are thick noodles, imagine the best top ramen you've ever had, but thick, chewy noodles that are really fresh and tasty. Len and I had Japanese beef curry, Gary had cold noodles, and James had chicken. I don't remember what Mika ordered.
I also had a soft boiled egg in mine and some pumpkin tempura.

Udon are thick noodles, imagine the best top ramen you've ever had, but thick, chewy noodles that are really fresh and tasty. Len and I had Japanese beef curry, Gary had cold noodles, and James had chicken. I don't remember what Mika ordered.
I also had a soft boiled egg in mine and some pumpkin tempura.

Man, that all sounds good! There's nothing like that available here. Maybe someday there will be....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom