::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another time I remember we had so much the sides of driveway was probably 6 ft. My dad would get so mad as we slid into driveway bring g more snow in. Our mailbox was covered for about a month or 2.

Well the company holiday event was going to see Star Wars.
I have plans to go see it with Nanilei in California next week. So since we were in the theater already, I ducked out and went to Coco instead.
So good!
I am such a sap I was crying.
Seems like those Pixar movies get me every time.

Well the company holiday event was going to see Star Wars.
I have plans to go see it with Nanilei in California next week. So since we were in the theater already, I ducked out and went to Coco instead.
So good!
I am such a sap I was crying.
Seems like those Pixar movies get me every time.

Up.........

Trying to stay lo-carb at an Italian restaurant should be interesting. I shouldn't have pasta, or bread, or breaded meats. Salad? Seafood?

I found that the bigger problem was that virtually everything on the menu was cooked with wine or cognac.

I ended up with salad and lasagna, which was very good, but more carbs than I wanted....

What a day. After Coco, Nanilei wanted me to go by this little store she likes to pick up a purse or wallet for her mom for XMas. Well the store closed down because they are bulldozing that mall to build more Hi-Ri$e condos, but there was another location in the mall, so I went there.
Big mistake. Everyone on Oahu was there it seemed.
Plus we liked that store because they sold seconds for cheap, like one zipper might not work, and so the purse or wallet would be like $20-30 instead of $100.

Well this spot in the mall? They had the sign that said "this shelf up to 50% off" but when I asked about the items it was like, "oh this one? Yes one zipper does not work,
so it is only $97 instead of $130.
None of the same people working in the store.
It would have been a complete waste of time except I saw something inexpensive and cute for Nanilei.

So when I got home I decided to.try taking the busted TVs to the recycling center near my house that says on the Honolulu City and County website accepts e-waste. I got there and "we stopped doing that 6 months ago."
Crap.
Went to the dump, they will take the TVs, but no receipt given. I need that donation / recycling receipt to process my warranty claim.
So I dumped the Panasonic plasma (which hurt because I know it can be fixed, just hard to do here) and set off to Best Buy. Passed Goodwill on the way there and asked,
but no, they do not accept TVs.
Paid $25 to recycle TV at Best Buy and emailed the receipt to Element Customer Service.
Well, what is the over/under I will get my refund?
It is kind of getting to the point where I almost hope I have to sue them for it. Because I will then ask for all my time,
mileage, fees, etc.
and they will wish they just sent me the fricking shipping label in the first place!

But now what's done is done.
I got myself a boba tea slushie and now I am going to watch Return of the Jedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom