::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s 85 degrees right now on my front porch. Not terribly hot but the worst thing is it’s bone dry. It has been dry and windy for over a week. My skin is cracking. I just took a shower so I could smear coconut oil all over. My skin just sucked it up. It’s so dry peoples noses are bleeding.

You know daily weight fluctuations of three or more pounds are a thing, right?
Always best to weigh yourself around the same time every day. Your body's water content has a lot to do with it.

I always weigh myself in the morning, right before I get in the shower. It's probably only a few minutes, one way or the other, each day....

We finally found my favorite Christmas decoration. It's a David Frykman music box, which plays "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but he's holding mistletoe over his head, and has lipstick smooches all over his face.

I tried to find one to buy as a gift for my daughter this year, but had no luck. She discovered Frykman Santas last year. I'll keep looking....

IMG_20171210_1914097_rewind.jpg

Would someone make him big, please?

Y'all sound like a bunch of old folks sitting around talking about your bowels!!

:D :D :D :D

Here you go!
attachment.php

Why am I agonizing over where to put the Christmas tree?

I want to be neighborly and join in with the lighted trees in the window (not everyone does). I usually put it there. But, if I put it there the lights reflect on the window and Bella can't look out into the dark night and look for critters. Also, if it is in its usual place, she might think about trying to get to it.

In the corner, it's safer from Bella and it brightens up the corner. And I don't have to keep the curtain open and feel like I am a sitting duck while sitting on my sofa. (The house is pretty close to the road). :wallbash:

Why am I agonizing over where to put the Christmas tree?

I want to be neighborly and join in with the lighted trees in the window (not everyone does). I usually put it there. But, if I put it there the lights reflect on the window and Bella can't look out into the dark night and look for critters. Also, if it is in its usual place, she might think about trying to get to it.

In the corner, it's safer from Bella and it brightens up the corner. And I don't have to keep the curtain open and feel like I am a sitting duck while sitting on my sofa. (The house is pretty close to the road). :wallbash:

I vote for the corner. There! Decision made....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom