::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're talking about indoor sports photography I would have to disagree. If you don't have skill with the camera the composition won't mean anything either. You'll just have dark or blurry or grainy shots. Especially high school sports. Pro arenas have amazing lighting, high schools not so much.

Oh, I agree you have to know how to work the camera. I guess what I was trying to say is that even the best knowledge of camera usage will fail you if you can't compose the shot.

One step at a time.

Last year I shot some volleyball to practice.

It was really fun and frustrating. I know the sports I shoot so if I had any knowledge of the camera I would have had some awesome shots and angles. I'm told that I'll need to learn photo-editing too because you can clean up a lot of shots with today's technology.

One step at a time.

Vh0yg7E.png

Feeling down today. I've been struggling with job happiness lately. My 30th anniversary with this company is next Friday. Today is the 4th quarter all-IT meeting. In the past this meeting has always started with a recognition of employees who have 20+ years of service. It's petty and dumb, but I was really kind of looking forward to seeing that recognition today - and they didn't do it.

Like I said, pretty petty thing to be blue about...but when job satisfaction has been really rough anyway, it's just making me really glum...

Feeling down today. I've been struggling with job happiness lately. My 30th anniversary with this company is next Friday. Today is the 4th quarter all-IT meeting. In the past this meeting has always started with a recognition of employees who have 20+ years of service. It's petty and dumb, but I was really kind of looking forward to seeing that recognition today - and they didn't do it.

Like I said, pretty petty thing to be blue about...but when job satisfaction has been really rough anyway, it's just making me really glum...

I'm very glad you're here. Wouldn't be the same without your participation and wit. Thank you for being here for the 7 years I've been around!

Getting ridiculed by you is almost an honor :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom