::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ate for the first time since yesterday's lunch. I thought the worst was over with yesterday, but I was mistaken. I'm making sure I stay hydrated, but I'm not much interested in eating (what's the point?). I know I need to eat something, and I did, but I'm not looking forward to the consequences....

Today is the Anglers' Club fish fry dinner. Elaine is really looking forward to it. She had it last year, and really liked it. I'm not a fish eater, and I'm not eating much right now, anyway.

Before the fish fry, we have something else going on. We bought a membership to Bok Tower Gardens, a big park and botanical gardens place near here. Look it up online, it's cool!

Today is Founder's Day there, and people who are members are allowed to actually enter the tower. We've visited there many times, but this will be our first opportunity to go inside the tower. We're looking forward to it!

Now I just need my system to cooperate, for just a little while....

Thanks, Gary. I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the severe head cold I started out with. The head cold is gone, but now this.

I'm thinking it must be something I ate?

Stop messing around and get better Don.

Wow. That is crazy easy!! I think I can do it. Do you put your pi in a case too?? Is any seller of ras berry pi good or did you go with one particular? Looks like newest ken project to do!!!

Geez nick now I got things to explain to the wife....I can also use brew pi for beer fermentation control....

Thanks, Gary. I'm thinking this has nothing to do with the severe head cold I started out with. The head cold is gone, but now this.

I'm thinking it must be something I ate?

I'm sick too, could feel it coming on yesterday. Head full of snot, feeling like crap and of course the weekend is supposed to be beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom