::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're doing laundry today, so I'm in the library, Pohoing. Later tonight is a community dinner, and then Euchre tonight....

Last time I was in Manhattan the towers were still standing. The first time I was there tower 2 was just completed. I went up to the observation deck and remember seeing helicopters flying below. That was wild. I was 5 or 6 years old.

At some point over the next week and a half, I want to practice a new song for the jam session. I'll look for something the guys might enjoy, that I think I might be able to do a decent job of, both strumming and singing.

I've not heard them do anything newer than the 80s, which is fine by me. That still leaves lots to choose from....

I think I will drag out my suitcase today. I've started a pile of stuff for BCUF, might as well start packing.

Elaine has been saying that she thinks we're going to wish we had stayed in Florida longer, this time. That's a good sign. And, I agree with her....

Tonight's community dinner will be roast pork (my favorite!), with cranberry stuffing, veggies and potatoes. There will be dessert and beverages, too. Not bad for $7 each!

I did a bit of volunteer work for the lady that runs it, and she's insisting that we eat for free tonight....

Tonight's community dinner will be roast pork (my favorite!), with cranberry stuffing, veggies and potatoes. There will be dessert and beverages, too. Not bad for $7 each!

I did a bit of volunteer work for the lady that runs it, and she's insisting that we eat for free tonight....

Last week they were using a table-top fan in the kitchen, and I noticed it was filthy, like majority gross. I volunteered to take it home and clean it.

I took it all apart, cleaned it to within an inch of its life, and put it back together. I also fixed the variable speed switch. When I gave it back to her today, she thought I had bought them a new fan.

I tried to insist on paying for dinner tonight, but she wouldn't hear of it....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom