::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week they were using a table-top fan in the kitchen, and I noticed it was filthy, like majority gross. I volunteered to take it home and clean it.

I took it all apart, cleaned it to within an inch of its life, and put it back together. I also fixed the variable speed switch. When I gave it back to her today, she thought I had bought them a new fan.

I tried to insist on paying for dinner tonight, but she wouldn't hear of it....

You were nice to the kitchen people. They're being nice back. Let them.

Here's a weird one for you. A local woman I kind of know bought a house in town to fix up. She hired a contractor to work on the place, the contractor asks her where the window in the attic leads to. She had no idea, (she's kind of a space case). The attic had a room, but no window so apparently someone had made a false wall in the attic and sealed off one end. She told the contractor to tear down the wall. Behind the wall was a small room with a table, the small room was entirely decorated for a birthday party with streamers, hats, etc.....and on the table was what remained of an entire uneaten birthday cake. It had all been sealed up with a wall.

The difference between a sprain and a strain.

First you must know a ligament connects bones to bones.

A tendon connects muscles to bones.

You sprain a ligament.

You strain a muscle or tendon.

(The most comment sprain is in the ankle)

That is your anatomy lesson for today.
I didn't know that.

The difference between a sprain and a strain.

First you must know a ligament connects bones to bones.

A tendon connects muscles to bones.

You sprain a ligament.

You strain a muscle or tendon.

(The most comment sprain is in the ankle)

That is your anatomy lesson for today.

I definitely comment when I sprain my ankle!

Its a style that feels odd for a while it took me lIke 2 years of off and on trying to get it then it clicked. Some may say when I play it's not the right way bcause I use the low g and sometimes I use it for the melody note. I say shut up its how I am playing it. :)

Lol, works for me. Thanks for the links!!!

Here's a weird one for you. A local woman I kind of know bought a house in town to fix up. She hired a contractor to work on the place, the contractor asks her where the window in the attic leads to. She had no idea, (she's kind of a space case). The attic had a room, but no window so apparently someone had made a false wall in the attic and sealed off one end. She told the contractor to tear down the wall. Behind the wall was a small room with a table, the small room was entirely decorated for a birthday party with streamers, hats, etc.....and on the table was what remained of an entire uneaten birthday cake. It had all been sealed up with a wall.

Whoa, how creepy! I'd wanna talk to the former owners.

Wow. That's creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom