::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I will drag out my suitcase today. I've started a pile of stuff for BCUF, might as well start packing.

Here's a weird one for you. A local woman I kind of know bought a house in town to fix up. She hired a contractor to work on the place, the contractor asks her where the window in the attic leads to. She had no idea, (she's kind of a space case). The attic had a room, but no window so apparently someone had made a false wall in the attic and sealed off one end. She told the contractor to tear down the wall. Behind the wall was a small room with a table, the small room was entirely decorated for a birthday party with streamers, hats, etc.....and on the table was what remained of an entire uneaten birthday cake. It had all been sealed up with a wall.

Redrum ?

Last week they were using a table-top fan in the kitchen, and I noticed it was filthy, like majority gross. I volunteered to take it home and clean it.

I took it all apart, cleaned it to within an inch of its life, and put it back together. I also fixed the variable speed switch. When I gave it back to her today, she thought I had bought them a new fan.

I tried to insist on paying for dinner tonight, but she wouldn't hear of it....

I bet that fan needs a weekly cleaning. For sanitary reasons, you know.

Here's a weird one for you. A local woman I kind of know bought a house in town to fix up. She hired a contractor to work on the place, the contractor asks her where the window in the attic leads to. She had no idea, (she's kind of a space case). The attic had a room, but no window so apparently someone had made a false wall in the attic and sealed off one end. She told the contractor to tear down the wall. Behind the wall was a small room with a table, the small room was entirely decorated for a birthday party with streamers, hats, etc.....and on the table was what remained of an entire uneaten birthday cake. It had all been sealed up with a wall.

Wow! And now they have ruined the ghosts' birthday party!

Yep. Weird. I wonder what happened.

Makes me think maybe someone who was to have a birthday died. Intriguing and sad at the same time.

Wonder what else she might find?

Last edited:
Just went "out there" to see any news about NAMM and didn't see anything. Are the boys going this year?

I would think they are. I think its good for them to go. Maybe I could be wrong but I would think Kanilea would foot the bill or something

They go every year. Sarah Jo just posted a pic of what I'm assuming is Aldrine and Aaron performing (it's from far away) on FB which means they're in San Diego which matches up with their past year tours before NAMM. I was just surprised to see a lack of announcements of them returning to so cal. They usually advertise a bit.

They go every year. Sarah Jo just posted a pic of what I'm assuming is Aldrine and Aaron performing (it's from far away) on FB which means they're in San Diego which matches up with their past year tours before NAMM. I was just surprised to see a lack of announcements of them returning to so cal. They usually advertise a bit.

They've probably realized that the rest of the country is tired of how much they favor you California bitches. So they're keeping it on the down low.

They've probably realized that the rest of the country is tired of how much they favor you California bitches. So they're keeping it on the down low.

I think they're just keeping me out of the loop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom