::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Japan Walk?

Foodland Farms, opened across the way from Japan Walk. Kind of like Foodland meets Whole Foods, with a bar inside, restaurants, deli, ice cream, bakery, coffee, etc. We will be back, sandwiches were good!

We don't have any kids, pity I won't be able to tell them I voted for the first black president and also the first female candidate. Pretty historic stuff!

We don't have any kids, pity I won't be able to tell them I voted for the first black president and also the first female candidate. Pretty historic stuff!

I was talking with someone the other day and they said, "I can't believe people voted him in for a second four years. The only reason he's there is because he's black". And then went on to talk about supporting, guess who? It seems we have, even, less in common than I thought.

It's hard to believe Damon is really here. If I calculate correctly, it's about three am in Hawaii.

Good morning, one and all! So, there's a PoHo meet-up at Miss Mim's today. I wonder if they'll post a picture, or two? We love PoHo meet-ups....

bushman-rockabilly-600.jpg

So I received an E mail form Bushman Music. The instruments look great. But I lost all faith in the owner.
I do like the Bushman tenor I have though. I gather I was very lucky.

attachment.php

This picture is between six and seven years old. I had more color in my hair I see. Other than that about the same.

Thread Information
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 0 guests)
Ukulelerob

So, that's how it's going to be?

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]#2. 
[C] Letters, never a [Em] letter,
I get no [Dm] letters in the [G7] mail.
I've been for[C]gotten, yeah, for[Em]gotten,
Oh, how I [Dm] wonder how is it I [G7] failed.[/COLOR]

Why is it a problem?

'morning Matt.

I used to check Alexis's BWC blog. It had been so long between posts that I quit looking. Yesterday I read it and saw the posts from June. I read about the elbow. What lousy luck. The arm should be getting better by now?

Foodland Farms, opened across the way from Japan Walk. Kind of like Foodland meets Whole Foods, with a bar inside, restaurants, deli, ice cream, bakery, coffee, etc. We will be back, sandwiches were good!

One of my friends posted pics. It looks pretty cool but most of her pictures were of the desserts.

So I received an E mail form Bushman Music. The instruments look great. But I lost all faith in the owner.

attachment.php

This picture is between six and seven years old. I had more color in my hair I see. Other than that about the same.

I'm amazed he's still in business. He had a music festival in Columbus about a month ago, a few days after the event he was begging people to buy the leftover T-shirts so he could pay for the festival he just had.

7th grade this teacher had a magic club but a lot of the stuff you had to buy to do. Of course I never was able to get any so I stopped going but always wanted to perform. I hope she likes it. This weekend we got the disappearing scarf that turns to an egg. It's funny to see her do it.

I have one magic trick - pretty standard "I can find your card" trick. I've juiced it up to include dropping the deck of cards and making a mess of the whole thing before revealing the card. I did it once for the children's message at church - it was a hit.

attachment.php

Bushman still trying to sell ukes? Wow.

I was talking with someone the other day and they said, "I can't believe people voted him in for a second four years. The only reason he's there is because he's black". And then went on to talk about supporting, guess who? It seems we have, even, less in common than I thought.
This election has really widened the line amongst friends.

attachment.php

I didn't know they were still building Ukes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom