::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, all caught up. I have my nieces for the next three days. Today the mobile veterinarian is coming over to do shots, etc, on the dogs. My older niece wants to be a veterinarian so she's really excited about it.

Why is the elevation an issue for aging?

One acclimates. And I suppose that there's a value added to alcohol with the less dense atmosphere. There are some other benefits but I can't get them right now. But if one develops heart or breathing issues the thinner air won't help. Also greater UV exposure so higher skin cancer risk.

I seem to not play my ukes when I'm depressed. Which means, the question is:

Am I not playing because I'm depressed, or am I depressed because I'm not playing?

Finally took them off the wall, tuned them all up, and played this morning.

So which is it?

It's been 2 days, did you get up yet?

Yep. I ran a couple of errands after Mike told me to get outside. Yesterday I met a retired school friend for lunch (almost cancelled but decided to go). Today I get to go see my therapist. Yay! Tomorrow, I meet my new principal - hopefully yay.

But, I'll tell you: being up and out is very tiring when you are fighting inner battles.

Yep. I ran a couple of errands after Mike told me to get outside. Yesterday I met a retired school friend for lunch (almost cancelled but decided to go). Today I get to go see my therapist. Yay! Tomorrow, I meet my new principal - hopefully yay.

But, I'll tell you: being up and out is very tiring when you are fighting inner battles.

Stay active and you'll beat it.

Sister, you ain't gotta tell me. I've spent up to 8 weeks in my bed in the past. You didn't know me in my lithium days.

I am doing a crappy job at it right now. I have so much junk it's overwhelming.

Well, I've been doing "Operation fill the bin" where I don't let the trash go to the curb unless it is FULL. So I take out the house trash, then fill whatever is left with garage nonsense. This week it was 3 boxes.

It's nice because you only really deal with it once a week.

PoHoMoJo time again.

Mrs Pere's dad is hospitalized for cellulitis infection in his leg. His dementia is more apparent. It's kind of like he's in a waking dream state where memories surface easily and merge with the present. He finds it pleasant for now but I imagine a nightmare phase isn't too far off. Mother continues her denial of the long term outlook for both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom