::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning PoHos! I'm on day 2 of nieces. Today we have rehearsal, and then we're going to the beach! The girls are packing Barbies right now.

Today is also my dad's 71st bday. We went camping last weekend where he made allusions to having a lady friend. So we'll see how that evolves. We're going to have to see if he wants to come to the beach with us, or do dinner or something.

Good for Ted. He's a nice guy. He should be happy.

About badges...not exactly, but...

There used to be a kid named Seth that worked at SA where I buy gas. I would write checks to pay for the gas. He'd always freak out a little when reading my checks. My last name?? Dieseth

Die Seth. Just sounds mean. Did you scowl at him for effect?

(Wait... affect is a verb and effect is a noun. Did I spell that right?)

I need a new av. I've had that one for like 7 years. And my signature is a bit dated as well. Still play the Ohana, but I lost about 20 lbs since that picture on the right, and I'm on sabbatical from the band. Working out of town and didn't have time. And the style was my original interest and it has gone all hard and loud. Just not me. Not what I am playing now. Ah well...I digress.

There used to be a kid named Seth that worked at SA where I buy gas. I would write checks to pay for the gas. He'd always freak out a little when reading my checks. My last name?? Dieseth

Checks to buy gas? I think I remember that from 30+ years ago. I never used them. I've used less than 100 in my lifetime I would estimate.

35K for the Padre!

Has anyone ever gotten the 35K post before? Is this as long as the thread has gone?

We went up to 42K once when we were curious to see how far we could go. Things were starting to bog down by that point.

Hahahahahaha! That's awesome.

And thank you for the comment about checks - I needed to order some. To set up direct deposit for my student loans/scholarships I have to give the school a voided check. A check! What a nostalgia trip!

I need a new av. I've had that one for like 7 years. And my signature is a bit dated as well. Still play the Ohana, but I lost about 20 lbs since that picture on the right, and I'm on sabbatical from the band. Working out of town and didn't have time. And the style was my original interest and it has gone all hard and loud. Just not me. Not what I am playing now. Ah well...I digress.

I like your avatar. It makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom