::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our family is meeting at my daughter's house this afternoon. My lovely bride is busy making a few things to take with us.

My turkey breast is in the crock pot. I am eating country ham on yeast rolls for breakfast. YUM! Later on this afternoon I will make mashed potatoes and a broccoli, rice, cheese whiz casserole. Haven't decided about the Stovetop stuffing or gravy yet. I don't usually make gravy, but there was a gravy packet in my turkey so I might try it.

I had a slice of pumpkin pie and a slice of pecan, both with lots of whipped cream for breakfast.

Nice! I am making Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rye toast for breakfast. I can't eat the pies yet because I am taking them to my friend's house.

I installed my new Solid State Disk I got at Fry's electronics and did a fresh install of Windows 10. Just had one minor hiccup with the video card driver but it is all working now, my PC boots up in like 5 seconds now it is amazing.
30" monitor running at 2560x1600 resolution.

Sweet!

I installed my new Solid State Disk I got at Fry's electronics and did a fresh install of Windows 10. Just had one minor hiccup with the video card driver but it is all working now, my PC boots up in like 5 seconds now it is amazing.
30" monitor running at 2560x1600 resolution.

Sweet!

Is that anything like an iMac? :biglaugh:

Anyone have suggestions for an inexpensive tablet (9 - 10") that I can take with me to do word processing?

So I am getting $179 back from warranty claim on my TV.
Best buy has black Friday Sharp 50" LED 4K smart TV for $179.
Really really tempted!

I have all the windows open and it is kind of breezy today.
I can smell what everyone is cooking.
So hungry!
It all smells amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom