::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people at the dealership get all uppity about that except the older guys/gals. They understand. Are service writers working on commission these days? You'd think so the way they insist on some of the service.

Yes, they are, at many places.

I'm having a hard time appreciating/liking the Hawaiian music that sounds Country/Western.

I used up my allotments of "skips" on Pandora already.

Good questions! I will have to ask the expert...

It's not very unique.

Same thing only different. Kinda Sorta.

Five Foot Two = [C] [E7] [A7] [D7] [G7] [C] (1, 3, 6, 2, 5, 1).
Ain't She Sweet (I ask you very... part)= [C] [E7] [A7] [D7] [G7] [C] (1, 3, 6, 2, 5, 1).

BTW I do the begining - [C] Ain't [G7#] She [G7] Sweet
Of course, ya could go - [C] Ain't [Gdim7] She [G7] Sweet

Lots of sevens in dat stuff.

Oh wait... what were we talking about?

A local woman in the city, here, awoke to find her house on fire. She got several children outside, told them to stay put, and went back in to get the remaining two, ages 6 and 4. She found them, and headed out, but was trapped by the fire. She died trying to shield her kids from the flames. One of those two kids died, too, and the other died two days later.

They've just determined that the fire was intentionally set. The bastards....

Damn! How horrible.

What da ya think 50 thou?

That's why we don't buy new cars anymore. We have started getting cars with lowing mileage and some warranty left on them. Saves tons of money and we can buy much nicer cars. I'm over my snob car days...unless I were to bump into a pristine old Mercedes. Man, those are nice.

Rafe Report:

I'm afraid my Rafe Reports will all be the same for the next 8 years between Sept and June, unless my lil guy gets sick of basketball.

Fri/Sat/Sun

Basketball practices every day with a little running around for necessities and stuff.

Tonight: Canoe Hut
This weekend, hope to hit the beach.
Also need to wash & wax Helen, pull weeds, and get a bday present for our nephew.

I am an uncle many many many times over.
This particular nephew turns 25 next Saturday. He is also moving out of his parents' home today. I have some nieces that are toddlers, and some that have children of their own.

Haha! You should get it! James would love it. Naomi uses my account and has fun with the silly filters. She sends them to her cousin on there. They are silly. I also snapped a video of my sister trying to ride that hoverboard. She wasn't too thrilled, but it disappeared after 24 hours, so it wasn't like I posted it on facebook. I'm not on snap much, but it's a fun app.

I don't think it disappears in 24 hrs. It goes somewhere but where exactly is the scary part....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom