Page 5833 of 5883 FirstFirst ... 48335333573357835823583158325833583458355843 ... LastLast
Results 58,321 to 58,330 of 58828

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Even the home grown ones?

Actually, I haven't had any really, really good tomatoes in a while. I saved seeds from a plant I had a few years back that was very sweet and very tasty but I haven't planted a garden since then so I don't know if they'll be as good. It seems like even the varieties you plant at home are getting more and more bland or my memories are just better than my realities.
    for Jon? ESPECIALLY THE HOME GROWN ONES.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Got the grill going and turkey on. Put it on a little later as I was low on charcoal so went to store and all. But should be done by 5 I think. That would be 4h15. Grill temp is about 340-350. So far so good. Haven't peeked on it yet as I don't want to loose too much heat all the time. I will check it about 230 or so

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    Got the grill going and turkey on. Put it on a little later as I was low on charcoal so went to store and all. But should be done by 5 I think. That would be 4h15. Grill temp is about 340-350. So far so good. Haven't peeked on it yet as I don't want to loose too much heat all the time. I will check it about 230 or so
    I’d turn it down if you want it smoked. It’s going to cook too fast.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

You saw the news too?

Crazy!
    Saw Stan's FB post.
    Dig Infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Flooding on Oahu yesterday. Damon, are you OK?
    Yes, mahalo for asking!
    It was primarily on the Windward side, Kaneohe, Waimanalo...
    Just wet and muggy on my side.
    Great light show too.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    If it's a Weber add at least 5 minutes for every time you lift the lid.
    Dig Infinity!

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    Here's the address.

4212 Keanu St APT 4, Honolulu, HI 96816.

There's some condos over by Ala Wai too.

I'm surprised at how much inventory there is under 100k, to be frank.
    That area is OK, near Kahala.
    It looks like an older building.
    Quite frankly at first I thought it was a typo, probably meant to put $700K hahaha.

I would not want to live by the Ala Wai.
    That neighborhood is a little rough, there have been some shootings/stabbings there, there are drugs and street crime, kinda seedy.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

Sun is out!
    Just finished breakfast.
    Now begins the remaining household chores because SIL and BIL arrive Wednesday.
    I have to cut the grass and rake leaves, finish breaking down the tree/shrubs I cut in the back yard, wash the patio table and set out the chairs and umbrella, wash the Windows, vacuum, and clean my bathroom.
    Compass Rose 5 string

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    If it's a Weber add at least 5 minutes for every time you lift the lid.
    It is a Weber...also not looking as to smoke it as much as get some flavor overall from the grilling of it. Need it done by 5 so hopefully it will be cooked throughly

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Hey Freeda, I checked into that property. It's a "lease hold" you never own it .
    I've never heard of such a thing.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Thread Information