::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been searching for a book I read maybe 20 some years ago, it's about Buddhism. I searched and searched and found nothing, then I asked Reddit, someone directed me to a site that sells Buddhist books and I found it. I also realized I had the title completely wrong and that is at least partially why it was so hard to find.

Don, sprinkle some granulated sugar on the top of your zucchini bread before baking.

I just took batch two out of the oven, but I will try that on the next batch.

Batch two made taller loaves than the first attempt, at least by a bit. I'm chalking that up to the fresh baking powder.

I will cut one loaf from this batch after it has cooled, and taste it. If it's good, I will slice the rest of that loaf and take it with me to knitting tomorrow morning. I think the ladies there will appreciate it.

Then I'll take the other loaf from this batch to the neighbor next door, along with a fresh zucchini and some yellow squash.

Then, if I have the energy, I'll bake two more loaves tonight to take to work tomorrow.

I'll eat the rest of batch one, myself. I hate to waste the ingredients....

They're demolishing the building next to mine at school so every so often it feels like an earthquake as they tear down the walls and/or break apart concrete.

Right now they are sawing the cement about three feet outside my door and wall.

::sigh::

They're demolishing the building next to mine at school so every so often it feels like an earthquake as they tear down the walls and/or break apart concrete.

Right now they are sawing the cement about three feet outside my door and wall.

::sigh::

A lot of learning going on today, huh?

THe one time I would like to finish a day early, I didnt....

A guy sprained his wrist while loading today so I got switched to do his route since I was only one qualified to do it....

Haven;t done the route in about 4 yrs....had 120 stops which is crazy to do with businesses....so I had to call for assistance....what a sad day it was,.,,,,,

THe one time I would like to finish a day early, I didnt....

A guy sprained his wrist while loading today so I got switched to do his route since I was only one qualified to do it....

Haven;t done the route in about 4 yrs....had 120 stops which is crazy to do with businesses....so I had to call for assistance....what a sad day it was,.,,,,,

And the guy whose route I did yesterday wasnt even back and I know I had more stops then him

:wtf:

Pith?

google-fu: A fruit with a thick peel, such as a citrus fruit, is called a hesperidium. In hesperidiums, the inner layer (also called albedo or, among non-botanists, pith) is peeled off together with the outer layer (called flavedo), and together they are called the peel.
Interesting!

if a trailer wasnt late for me I would have been gone and they would have had to figure it out

If I didnt do it I am sure two guys would have been doing the route...kinda like they already plan on it for tomorrow since they need me to do something else

I don't know exactly what you mean, but am sorry you feel a bit off kilter.

Twas a regularly scheduled tuneup. No crisis mode. :) <3 Thank you for caring! He mostly talked about how I'm too self-critical. That setting new goals won't do anything if I'm bashing myself in both my successes and failures with current goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom