Page 3694 of 4321 FirstFirst ... 26943194359436443684369236933694369536963704374437944194 ... LastLast
Results 36,931 to 36,940 of 43207

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Congrats Stephen!
    I like the band, and yes, great name too!
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I like the covert videos Stephen.

You need to get a GoPro and disguise it somehow.
    I wonder what his objection to the video is. It could be that cameras make him nervous when he performs. I've heard of lots of folks like that. Or, it could be that he doesn't want video of himself on the internet, for some reason. Maybe he's in the witness protection program!

Whatever his reason is, it would be interesting to know....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
    Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
    What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
    Weird.
    I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    It was a weird vibe at Canoe Hut.
    Jeff, the steel player, was the one who approached me and asked me if I had my ukulele with me, and I had a good one too because I was recording earlier, so literally as I was walking out to go get it, Nick shows up, and he is a professional musician so I figured he was going to play, and yes Jeff did ask Nick to join them.
    What was weird was the other two kind of said, no, we are playing as a trio tonight.
    Weird.
    I don't really understand but I just enjoyed the music. I mean I know I am far from sitting in for two hours with them, but it would have been fun to play a song or two.
    Bummer, Damon, I know you were psyched about it....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    Hmm yeah inside a instrument or something.
    Or, better yet, in a box or a bag that could be on a table out in front of the band....

Stephen, does the band play only church-themed music?

My VW parts are all ready, and loaded on the truck, along with my tables and tarps. I almost forgot to acquire small bills for making change, but remembered in time to get it done.

Now I just need to make some signs, in the hopes it will save me from answering many of the same questions all day. I'll take extra paper, markers and tape, in case I've forgotten any.

Tomorrow morning I only need to pack my lunch before being ready to roll out. I'm hoping for a successful day....

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    My VW parts are all ready, and loaded on the truck, along with my tables and tarps. I almost forgot to acquire small bills for making change, but remembered in time to get it done.

Now I just need to make some signs, in the hopes it will save me from answering many of the same questions all day. I'll take extra paper, markers and tape, in case I've forgotten any.

Tomorrow morning I only need to pack my lunch before being ready to roll out. I'm hoping for a successful day....
    Signs are made, and supplies for more are packed.

I'm almost ready. I just need to program my GPS....

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    Stephen, does the band play only church-themed music?
    We do play some country stuff but those where the only videos I have. One song we play is in the pines.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    With a drunken smile on your face maybe. Serve it at communion tomorrow.
    Quoth Worf, "It is not our way."
    "Some people see the hand of God in their lives, some only the finger." "Frequently Asked Questions", Evan Eisenberg, July/August 2006, Atlantic Monthly

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Thread Information