::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of The Who songs currently used for CSI.

Baba O'Rielly specifically.

In 1992, the Grateful Dead had a new keyboard player, Vince Welnick (formerly of The Tubes), after the death of Brent Mydland.
Vince wrote some new songs which were pretty cool and sent the Dead into a new direction. He also trotted out some crazy covers we (the Deadheads) had never heard or imagined they would ever play.
In Las Vegas, Steve Miller was the opener and he joined the boys on stage for Baba O'Riley, and the place went nuts. Never heard the Dead play this song before. I was at this show, standing about 50 feet from the stage.
When the synthesizer part started, the echo sounds were sent around the stadium, it was a really cool effect, you could hear each pulse of the echo move around right/left/front/back, it was awesome!

In 1992, the Grateful Dead had a new keyboard player, Vince Welnick (formerly of The Tubes), after the death of Brent Mydland.
Vince wrote some new songs which were pretty cool and sent the Dead into a new direction. He also trotted out some crazy covers we (the Deadheads) had never heard or imagined they would ever play.
In Las Vegas, Steve Miller was the opener and he joined the boys on stage for Baba O'Riley, and the place went nuts. Never heard the Dead play this song before. I was at this show, standing about 50 feet from the stage.
When the synthesizer part started, the echo sounds were sent around the stadium, it was a really cool effect, you could hear each pulse of the echo move around right/left/front/back, it was awesome!

That's really cool.

I went to see the Dead once just to say I saw them. So many beach balls! The balloons all over the place reminded me of all the beach balls. Saw them at The Greek Theater in Berkeley. So so many people trippin'.

There is nothing quite so incongruous as seeing Jerry Garcia playing Pete Townshend guitars parts.

There's an FB story about Andy Savage admitting to having molested a girl while he was a 22 year old minister and the congregation gave him a standing ovation. WTF?!

The worst part are the comments defending him and condemning the girl.

Incredible.

I should have stuck to listening to music.

And this is why I want so badly to retire. Not my circus. Not my monkey. But lowlifes like this and the cults of personality which surround them give serious and disciplined churches even more headwind.

That's really cool.

I went to see the Dead once just to say I saw them. So many beach balls! The balloons all over the place reminded me of all the beach balls. Saw them at The Greek Theater in Berkeley. So so many people trippin'.

I seen them once rfk stadium in DC right before he passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom