::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first two cars were incredibly unreliable. It has made me very gunshy when problems do crop up. My RAV4 has been totally reliable - but it's long, long out of warranty. When/if issues arise I will be ready for a new car.

Good to know, I've been considering a RAV4 for my next car.

Reading people complain about the quality of free tablature on the web makes me SMH. I remember when learning a song meant listening to the record and figuring it out. Now somebody does it for you, hands it to you for free, and you complain that they didn't do a good enough job. Waaah!

:eek:ld:

Good to know, I've been considering a RAV4 for my next car.

Mine is a 2005. I love it dearly. I bought it from my mom to get her to stop driving - it has the scars and dents of her final days as a licensed driver, but that's all cosmetic. When I bought it - in 2012 - it had less than 12000 miles on it.

Mine is a 2005. I love it dearly. I bought it from my mom to get her to stop driving - it has the scars and dents of her final days as a licensed driver, but that's all cosmetic. When I bought it - in 2012 - it had less than 12000 miles on it.

When my dad retired, he decided he would buy himself a sports car. So he bought a red Pontiac Grand Am-- yep, to him, that was a sports car. He loved it a babied it and rarely took it out of the garage. When he passed (still quite capable of driving), we discovered he had put about 10,000 miles on it in ten years.

We saw The Post over the weekend. Entertaining, and politically timely, but lacking the hard-nosed investigative journalism that usually makes movies like this work. A pretty good movie that had the potential to be pretty great.
I didn't see you at the theater.
We saw it too. It was good. I think we both thought 3 Billboards was a better movie. But I recommend both.

So if Ken gets the beer job he becomes Beer Boy - which I think would make him the happiest guy on the planet.

On the other hand, if that's how your nomenclature works, everyone must think I'm a carrot farmer.

No Mr Curtis, not a farmer, but a trimmer of misshapen root vegetables.

Reading people complain about the quality of free tablature on the web makes me SMH. I remember when learning a song meant listening to the record and figuring it out. Now somebody does it for you, hands it to you for free, and you complain that they didn't do a good enough job. Waaah!

Call the WAAHmbulance!

There's a whole crazy jargon we use in here that has developed over the years...feel free to ask - we'll tell anybody but Jan all the answers.

Thank you very much. It can be a bit confusing if you don't know the secret handshake...especially if I haven't taken the test...tee-hee!

For clawhammer I learn the chords then. The scale then I find out the melody and add it all together.

Thank you very much. It can be a bit confusing if you don't know the secret handshake...especially if I haven't taken the test...tee-hee!

Don't worry Lynn. You're a family legacy. Since you're Rob's sister, of course you don't have to take the test.

You were a size 9? And you're what - 6'2"? That's like trying to balance a triangle on its corner!

From high school or so I was a 10 1/2 D. Since then it seems I've gone to an 11 or 12 and perhaps wide width. It depends on the shoe. I don't buy expensive shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom