::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading people complain about the quality of free tablature on the web makes me SMH. I remember when learning a song meant listening to the record and figuring it out. Now somebody does it for you, hands it to you for free, and you complain that they didn't do a good enough job. Waaah!

:eek:ld:
isn't that maddening? We are so spoiled.

Expecting some snow tomorrow. A guy came in with a plow to give a quote. I said better get that cause we are expecting another snow Tuesday night

Expecting some snow tomorrow. A guy came in with a plow to give a quote. I said better get that cause we are expecting another snow Tuesday night

Funny thing is they had no clue. Millennials kill me. Pay attention to something besides what is happening now.

When my dad retired, he decided he would buy himself a sports car. So he bought a red Pontiac Grand Am-- yep, to him, that was a sports car. He loved it a babied it and rarely took it out of the garage. When he passed (still quite capable of driving), we discovered he had put about 10,000 miles on it in ten years.

My father bought a Porsche when he was around 83. He drove by it at a dealership, made a u-turn and bought it. When we all said, “What the hell Dad?”, he responded, “I’ve always wanted one and now I can afford it”.

My father bought a Porsche when he was around 83. He drove by it at a dealership, made a u-turn and bought it. When we all said, “What the hell Dad?”, he responded, “I’ve always wanted one and now I can afford it”.

Good for him!

Funny thing is they had no clue. Millennials kill me. Pay attention to something besides what is happening now.

The manager today told me I had to dot inspection the car and fill out this paperwork. After I let her ready the entire thing to me I said so I take it to a shop and they fill it out?? You know I'm not a dot inspector right???

The manager today told me I had to dot inspection the car and fill out this paperwork. After I let her ready the entire thing to me I said so I take it to a shop and they fill it out?? You know I'm not a dot inspector right???

They also are flipping cause I got a training tomorrow and they won't have me to deliver so they gotta do it themselves or get other drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom