::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 days til the ukulele potluck at my house. My living room is just about sorted. The dining room is CHAOS and construction dust.

Oh well, all things in time. And 8 days is more than enough.

The vet is coming today because Cheyenne is declining.

I think it's time.

Hubby never thinks it is time.

This has been one of the ongoing challenges in our relationship.

I will. It's when a guy "finishes" on your neck.

My husband has the habit of buying me beautiful jewelry with pearls. It has resulted in some awkward laughter at work. "What did your husband get you for your birthday?" "a pearl necklace" "........... hahahaha"

I knew we could count on you for this one!

I think Tammy, Kim or definitely Barb would have stepped up too.

Let me know how you like the Pixel. The unlimited storage really appeals to me. Pretty sure I'm not going to pay 1K for a new iPhone when my current one dies.

The Pixel is awesome. The Pixel 2 has had some issues...not show stoppers, and they've been fixed for the most part. But the original Pixel is wonderful.

The vet is coming today because Cheyenne is declining.

I think it's time.

Hubby never thinks it is time.

This has been one of the ongoing challenges in our relationship.

I read your update on FB. Sounds like it's time to give her peace. She's had a great run. (((((Freeds)))))

Only three weeks until I see Nanilei again.
And we won't be apart after that!!!!!

BX6gpig.jpg

Nice lights!

My linguistics professor was from India and had a thick accent.

Made the class much harder than it should have been. And she would grade off of her pronunciations instead of the correct way to say the words.

Bird wasn't "bird" for example, it was burduh and it makes a huge difference in which areas of the mouth/teeth/tongue are being used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom