::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fried rice too

Not much else really. Years ago I spent a bajillion dollars on calphalon and all-clad stuff. I was stupid enough to buy an all clad tea pot and a calphalon roasting pan. So much money wasted right there.

Costco (Kirkland Brand) is a good solid investment that is much cheaper than the name brands. I would buy Costco today if I had to replace my pots and pans.

We're making chicken katsu in class today.

For some reason, the frying oil is making my class smell like fish.

A one day work week. I could handle that more often . . .

OK, got to go put soup in the freezer and clean off the car.

So, BCUF has been sold out for a little while now and I'm getting phone calls and emails from people who waited too long and missed out. That is fine, but I've gotten a few phone calls from women who seem to think they are special and I should just print them out an extra ticket because they are special. Seriously? I guess there are some people out there that get through life just by batting their eyelashes.

Oh my. I was always told that if I really wanted something, NOT to rely on others for it...To give the early bird a run for the worm. Was also told that if "My face was my fortune, I was broke." So we got our stuff taken care of early. Hope the winter Gods and I-65 look favorably upon us all in our travels!

You do understand that you're only extending your work year right?

The trick is to use up all the buffer days without having to add to the end of the year, right? At least, I know our school districts here have some extra days that can absorb snow days without having to extend the year. The kids missed 10 days of school last year due to snow and ice (it was a rough winter!), but I think they only ended having to make up 7 of them.

The trick is to use up all the buffer days without having to add to the end of the year, right? At least, I know our school districts here have some extra days that can absorb snow days without having to extend the year. The kids missed 10 days of school last year due to snow and ice (it was a rough winter!), but I think they only ended having to make up 7 of them.

I'm not positive, but I know there's a mandated amount of hours you need for the school year so depending on your schedule the number of days varies from district to district. We go 181 days in our district and I'm pretty sure that's ten days more than is mandated.

I'm not positive, but I know there's a mandated amount of hours you need for the school year so depending on your schedule the number of days varies from district to district. We go 181 days in our district and I'm pretty sure that's ten days more than is mandated.

Last year we lost a day due to a lock down and one day due to a power outage and we just absorbed that.

I don't know if it's a federal raid, but my FB is getting reports of immigration at a Chavez Grocery store in Hayward, a city a little north east of me towards Oakland.

We had a career fair today so with the adjusted schedules my classes are only 75 minutes long. I've been teaching a 90 minute block for so long that 75 minutes seems super short. I can't imagine going back to 50 minute classes.

They didn't sign it or anything so I have no idea who it is. The former student said the last time I was there, the person walked up to her after I left and asked "Was that Mr. Yoshida from Homestead?" and then he paid for the extra coffee and left her that note to give me.

That’s excellent! Better than any paycheck. Congrats!

Yummy! Chicken veggie soup is just about ready!!

attachment.php

You know corn doesn’t process.

Yes Sally check your insurance. Often for meds you take every month you can get mail order AND they often give you a 90-day supply for a single co-pay.
Super convenient!

Yes, I replied to your FB post here.
thank you. Yeah my folks used to get 90 day mail order drug. That is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom