::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done with my last client and I’ve finished closing cleanup. I’m still on the clock until 7:45pm, so I get a long paid break before I go home. I get paid for my time and not by number of clients, which is nice.

Isn't it nice to be paid hourly and not do much until it's time to go.

Morning! Today I'm going to be making chili to freeze for later. I might make potato salad, deviled eggs, and baked beans, too - not for the freezer, but for my meals for the next few days!

I'm also going to knit and rearrange furniture and take stuff to Goodwill.

I love snow days! :cool:

Poor Sally.

The weather outlook isn't too great. She's going to get a lot of rain.

Rain today. Cloudy Sat/Sun and then rain the rest of the week.
not in Yosemite. It’s been snowing all night and will continue today. Saturday’s forecast is sunny with a high of 30 and a low of 8. It’s going to be perfect!

I'm not positive, but I know there's a mandated amount of hours you need for the school year so depending on your schedule the number of days varies from district to district. We go 181 days in our district and I'm pretty sure that's ten days more than is mandated.

I've had a slow burn going on about this lately, so it doesn't matter if the schools are defunded and the teachers are under-paid, as long as the students get a certain number of hours sitting in a desk at a run down school then everything is OK.

There’s a concert venue here.....<cough> I’m looking at you Melody Ballroom! <cough> ..... which makes my husband and I cringe when we hear our favorite musicians are playing there. We weigh the cost and benefits, before deciding if we really want to see them that badly.

I've had a slow burn going on about this lately, so it doesn't matter if the schools are defunded and the teachers are under-paid, as long as the students get a certain number of hours sitting in a desk at a run down school then everything is OK.

Never thought about it like that. But yeah, I guess some areas are like that, or could be. They'd have to take their mandated tests too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom