::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm taking all the decorations down from my desk while I have a report running right now. All my leis, my uke, Stitch - everything. Even my extra special Knight Pen Holder will be going into a box.

I'm moving my workspace to a new building.

The new place is even closer to home (by about 1/2 mile - now I'll only be 2 miles from home), but even better, I won't be working in a basement any more - I will have a seat on a window.

The downside is that it is a building for National IT folks only, so I'll be leaving a bunch of my favorite people who work for the hospital or for the local region (Oregon/SW Washington). That will be a very sad thing, but I've done it before and the hospital is close by, so I can still come visit...

Official moving day is next Monday, but I'm getting things sorted out now as I have time while my computer thinks about the things I've asked it to do.

Tonight is also my first night of school for the 2016-17 school year - I'm so happy about that! I've been missing it all Summer!

I'm taking all the decorations down from my desk while I have a report running right now. All my leis, my uke, Stitch - everything. Even my extra special Knight Pen Holder will be going into a box.

The new place is even closer to home (by about 1/2 mile - now I'll only be 2 miles from home), but even better, I won't be working in a basement any more - I will have a seat on a window.

The downside is that it is a building for National IT folks only, so I'll be leaving a bunch of my favorite people who work for the hospital or for the local region (Oregon/SW Washington). That will be a very sad thing, but I've done it before and the hospital is close by, so I can still come visit...

Official moving day is next Monday, but I'm getting things sorted out now as I have time while my computer thinks about the things I've asked it to do.

No more code blue (?) though. That's got to be a good thing.

Around one more bend in the highway of life.
What lies ahead only the prophets know.
What lies behind are only memories.

Nope - I don't rate an office. A cubicle on the window.

It was kind of funny though - I told my boss I needed his approval for the location change (for the people in the new place) and he said, "I don't care where you work! Approved!"

Nope - I don't rate an office. A cubicle on the window.

I have been working in basements for the last 10 years, and offices without windows for 5 years before that - it will be strange (and wonderful) to actually have natural light!

I've seen a picture of the scarf Jan made for Mim...but no pictures of Jan herself! What gives???

Y'all, what is the big fascination with seeing a picture of me?! I look like a person with silvery gray hair, ok?

It's making me all nervous. You'll be disappointed from all the hype . . .

Y'all, what is the big fascination with seeing a picture of me?! I look like a person with silvery gray hair, ok?

It's making me all nervous. You'll be disappointed from all the hype . . .

It's just a part of "hearing" and "seeing" my friends faces and voices when I read their posts. I know what everybody here but you and Bethany look like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom