::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto. Not many of those here but we gots lots of condos.

?????? There are TONS of those off Delaware St, and in the Slater / Gothard region. They are just not as cute as the ones Ke6n posted. My nephew lives in a duplex by Newland and Ellis.

So been working some extra hours lately - I will get to "cash them in" for not having to come to work on Monday 7/3.

COOL BONUS FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

Plus our nephew is coming to stay with us that week, and we have to take him to the airport on Monday 7/10, so I asked for that day off too.

Four day weekend followed by three day weekend!
W00t!

Then the following week is the Roy Sakuma Ukulele Festival.
I know at least ONE PoHo will be on Oahu, as well as some other UU denizens like Uncle Rod Higuchi and Greenie44, so that will be fun!
I hope that Rick and Gary both get to come to Canoe Hut. The music has not been happening every Friday lately, and Ho`o has been spending a lot of time in Japan lately, so we'll see if it all works out.

hi! I miss you guys. Damon gave me a heads up about a thread and I signed on and realized how much i miss y'all! got to go to sleep but i will catch up soon!

I'm at the south end of Lake Michigan.

(I was going to say "at the bottom of Lake Michigan" but it didn't sound right.)

?????? There are TONS of those off Delaware St, and in the Slater / Gothard region. They are just not as cute as the ones Ke6n posted. My nephew lives in a duplex by Newland and Ellis.

I guess you are right...I just always thought they were condos.

So been working some extra hours lately - I will get to "cash them in" for not having to come to work on Monday 7/3.

COOL BONUS FOUR DAY WEEKEND!

Plus our nephew is coming to stay with us that week, and we have to take him to the airport on Monday 7/10, so I asked for that day off too.

Four day weekend followed by three day weekend!
W00t!

Then the following week is the Roy Sakuma Ukulele Festival.
I know at least ONE PoHo will be on Oahu, as well as some other UU denizens like Uncle Rod Higuchi and Greenie44, so that will be fun!
I hope that Rick and Gary both get to come to Canoe Hut. The music has not been happening every Friday lately, and Ho`o has been spending a lot of time in Japan lately, so we'll see if it all works out.

Need to remember not to eat a big meal. I want try the bartender's food :)

I busted my ass at the school yesterday helping with the renovation. I had over 10k steps by noon. Moving endless files, moping floors, cleaning, cleaning, cleaning...

Came home, sat in jacuzzi, ate, and crashed by 10 exhausted.

So of course I'm up at 4am wide awake. And sore. But it's a good "I worked hard" sore. Going to be a bit stiff today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom