::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a, I don't know what...
I took a wheat tortilla (maybe 10"), cooked one egg (A pinch of salt and Mrs. Dash Fiesta Lime) put it in there some cheese (Pepper Jack) a little louisiana hot sauce, then grabbed a hand full of salad from our bowl (our salads are full of vegetables) and a little Thousand Island dressing (Maybe a teaspoon?).

And that was lunch.

Sounds good to me....

My husband salts cantaloupe because his dad did. I put cottage cheese in the middle of a half cantaloupe because my dad did.
We both think each other’s dads are weird.

Now that you mention it, we salted cantaloupe when we were kids, because our folks did.

Elaine likes cottage cheese and baked beans together in one bowl, one on one side, one on the other....

Post-surgery update from.Nanilei:

Just talked to dr. He said they did a quadruple bypass 1 on one side 2 on the other and one on the back. They reshaped her heart like a football and it’s beating twice as good. He said maybe she can get off ventilator later today. And lungs look good

That all sounds promising! Isn't it amazing what they can do, now?

I just participated in the Men's March Against Violence.
There were quite a few folks, it is to raise awareness of domestic violence.
Now, LUNCH!

Is peanut butter and cheese weird?

My favorite all time inebriated discovery was a wheat hot dog bun liberally smeared with peanut butter and filled with spaghetti with marinara sauce. I dare you to try it.

EWWWWW! Spaghetti and peanut butter?!?!?

And yes, peanut butter and cheese is weird!

I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches with chips on top of the peanut butter and then put the other piece of bread on top.

I just participated in the Men's March Against Violence.
There were quite a few folks, it is to raise awareness of domestic violence.
Now, LUNCH!

Just saw your photo on FB. Thank you Damon!

I used to eat peanut butter sandwiches with chips on top of the peanut butter and then put the other piece of bread on top.
my dads sandwich. Peanut butter, mayonnaise, bananas, and potato chips.

Post-surgery update from.Nanilei:

Just talked to dr. He said they did a quadruple bypass 1 on one side 2 on the other and one on the back. They reshaped her heart like a football and it’s beating twice as good. He said maybe she can get off ventilator later today. And lungs look good

Good to hear!

Is peanut butter and cheese weird though?
3dc3c870-8bee-45a7-bd4c-7857ec3e6b26_1.8585e798e2ee8fcebb4b675ce216e794.jpeg

I also wanted to mention that Rob's house looked great too.

Rob and Don are both welcome to come visit my house any time!
Bring your tools. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom