::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the Olympus with the volume off and streaming Pakele live (Mooster).

What did you think? They are playing a free gig next Wednesday, not sure if we are going. Stream was cutting in and out.

Pueo, you are reminding me of my tech support days. Used to work in call centers for AT&T & Xbox when the 360 came out.

Me: "Dude, seriously, you need to turn the Xbox off."
Teen: "How'd you know it was still on?"
Me: "I recognize the music from Halo."

At that point, they'd laugh and start following the directions. Normally, it was a network connectivity issue.

The really fun ones were when you asked them to powercycle the router and were told, "Uh....I can't. It's my neighbor's."

The REALLY fun ones were when they insisted you should be able to help them connect to their neighbor's router.

Sure! First step is to powercycle the router. Second step is to confirm that nobody's changed the password because their bandwidth has been disappearing...

Congrats!

a3e5646b8a00f0b974ab1d3c56cb0977.jpg

I see what you did there....

As long as we're listing our ailments... I pinched a nerve in my shoulder that caused me awful pain from shoulder to elbow. My doctor put me on a high dose of prednisone for two weeks. Without exaggeration, I've never felt so close to madness in my life. That stuff is nasty. But my shoulder did feel better.

My wife was crabby as hell the last time she was on Prednisone.

Open adoption they can. Closed adoption, the old fashioned kind, the records are sealed.

I will respectfully disagree. I got found. No, I am not the mother. I am the daughter of the mom who gave up the baby. I learned (this is in 1993) that if the mother is deceased you can look for next of kin.

My 10th graders are so quiet.

Going to take a while to get them talking and discussing freely.

For the band I mean.

I think he's better without trying to show case her as a vocalist.

We noticed that too, and were very surprised because
1. We have heard her sing Hawaiian songs and she's quite good. I had no idea that she was Ernie Cruz' daughter either.
2. Alika Boy (on bass) is a friend and sings beautiful harmonies with Weldon, also his former band, Pacific Blu, absolutely ROCKED (saw them.perform and was blown away) so we wondered where that magic was, especially since
3. We have also seen Imua play solo and guesting with other bands and he always kills it.

I will respectfully disagree. I got found. No, I am not the mother. I am the daughter of the mom who gave up the baby. I learned (this is in 1993) that if the mother is deceased you can look for next of kin.

I think the laws regulating adoption vary a lot from state to state. I was adopted, and have neither searched, nor been found....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom